Wedding nasheeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding nasheeds

salam to all i hope you're all doing good inshallah =] my sister is getting married soon inshallah and we can't seem to find any good wedding nasheeds! pleaseeeeeeee can someone help!!! i've heard of al-aqsa but cannot find their music anywhere can anyone please get some or give me links? jazakullah to all 4 ur help w/salam

w/salam

You could try here and here

Comment

Zain Bhikha - Wedding Song

Comment

thanks al-khiyal i already have those songs its the only ones i could find =]
        i was looking more for algerian style ones...like i heard of a group called al-aqsa (sometimes spelt with a 'k') or Hassan Youssef, sound familiar?
        i found a website that has links to some songs but nearly none of them work and i can't find them anywher else....can u help?

[Audio] Anasheed de mariage : ) ou autres - Accueil des forums

thats the link, thank you for your help anyway
        salam

Comment

w/salam ya Myra

I spent a little time searching and unfortunately, like you, I could only ever find 'dead links' for Al-Aksa. The only Algerian wedding anasheed I could find for now are performed by a group called Al Kawthar, and I could only find Real Media files. If you have Real Player you might find these links some help:

Al Kawthar - Afrah Kawthar (Part 1)

Al Kawthar - Afrah Kawthar (Part 2)

or Al Kawthar - Afrah Kawthar (Full album)

Here is a link to wedding anasheed in mp3 format, by Abu Ratib

Some popular anasheed by an Egyptian group, Annour:

Bism Al Karim

Dar Ala7eba

Hia Lila

Ya Aboya

Made3nash

Download here: Annour - Barikouli

Finally, here is a link to the Web site of Youcef Hacen

It might also be a very good idea to register at these sites and ask there - one member at the first site had Al-Aksa anasheed and the discussion is still alive:

mejliss.com

ashefaa.com

fi aman Allah

Comment

salam thank u very much for all your help, you seem to have found everything i have found =] lol...all those websites and links you have given i have already visited, except hassan youcef so thank you very much for that one! i have already got the al-kawthar ones and abu ratib and i can't seem to open annour because its an RAR file...help?
            i did, aswell, email the person posting the mails on the websites but ive had no reply yet....but thank you so much for your help jazakullah
            salam =]

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X