Muslim for 30 days in America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim for 30 days in America

A practicing Christian from West Virginia goes to live in the heart of Muslim America. Will the clash of cultures confirm his belief that Islam is a violent religion?

Video: Muslim for 30 days in America

(Duration 45 minutes)

Wow! I just finished watching it. That's exactly what non-muslims need to be exposed to... Okay, people?? That means YOU! Go invite your neighbors over sometime... I think if we all did that, then this racist stuff will get shot down dramatically.

Comment

well said

Comment

I watched this when it was on TV but thought the Muslim hosts weren't too accomodating sadly. I was thinking 'I know lots of Muslims that would have been 1000 times more welcoming than the couple they chose'. I thought they were a bit cold.

Comment

I didn't see it but I'd imagine that the mere sight of Muslims as human beings would have completely changed that guy's perspectives. Which can only be a good thing.

V

Comment

i watched it on tv , and it was interesting . i did find like mojo said , the hosts being a bit cold i guess , we re more used to the warmth from muslims in the arab world .
            Friendship

[60:8] GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable.

[60:9] GOD enjoins you only from befriending those who fight you because of religion, evict you from your homes, and band together with others to banish you. You shall not befriend them. Those who befriend them are the transgressors

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X