Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nesreen
    replied
    i watched it on tv , and it was interesting . i did find like mojo said , the hosts being a bit cold i guess , we re more used to the warmth from muslims in the arab world .

Leave a comment:

• voltaire
    replied
    I didn't see it but I'd imagine that the mere sight of Muslims as human beings would have completely changed that guy's perspectives. Which can only be a good thing.

V

Leave a comment:

• mojo
    replied
    I watched this when it was on TV but thought the Muslim hosts weren't too accomodating sadly. I was thinking 'I know lots of Muslims that would have been 1000 times more welcoming than the couple they chose'. I thought they were a bit cold.

Leave a comment:

• Cheba_Mami
    replied
    well said

Leave a comment:

• Bent_Bladi
    replied
    Wow! I just finished watching it. That's exactly what non-muslims need to be exposed to... Okay, people?? That means YOU! Go invite your neighbors over sometime... I think if we all did that, then this racist stuff will get shot down dramatically.

Leave a comment:

• Guest 123
    started a topic Muslim for 30 days in America

Muslim for 30 days in America

A practicing Christian from West Virginia goes to live in the heart of Muslim America. Will the clash of cultures confirm his belief that Islam is a violent religion?

Video: Muslim for 30 days in America

(Duration 45 minutes)

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X