Aliens/Jinns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aliens/Jinns

I believe that the jinns are aliens. They fit the criteria of them. Advanced technology, interdimensional, ect. With that being said I believe there are numerous type of aliens that have been in contact with us since the dawn of time. There are the Reptilians who are supposed to be the bad aliens in the galaxy, and the Greys (hybrids created from genetic engieering) who are the little men with oval heads who are their workers/slaves. The reason the Reptilians/Greys abduct us humans is to get what they dont have. We humans are very special beings because we have the strongest emotion/power which is Love. The reptilians don't have that, for research on finding out what makes us and them different they abduct us, and because they have trouble reproducing. The US (shadow) government made a deal with them, that they can abduct as many people as they like so long as they keep track and put them back, in exchange for technology. Of course they dont listen and have limitless power to what they want to do with their abductees. There are also the Pledians which are humanoids, who are supposedly the good guys. They are aganist the Reptilians/Greys. According the the Universal Law they are not supposed to bother us people on Earth but since there is no one to enforce it, the Reptillians get away with it. Thr reptilians want the destruction of the Human race on earth. So basically we are stuck in the middle of a war which we cannot have any say in. The Pledians want to help us but they cannot interfere with us. Since the people in the Shadow government made a deal with them (Reptilians) and sided with the bad guys they cannot help us. Until the people of Earth are able to travel outside of our galaxy will they make their selves present to us. Whether you believe this or not is your choice, but if you do enough research you will understand why it makes sense, and why they want to see how we will handle the Acension in 2012. You can look throughout our history both of them have been present, it's a matter of possesing the key to look beyond the message and finding the real message hidden. When i read the Qur'an or any other book, i now see it different, i can understand what the verses were meant to mean, when it comes to the End time prophecies. We have looked at it as always a literal meaning but there is another meaning hidden which only some can understand. I know what i have said doesn't seem like it's from a muslim but I know its true, and we will all find out the truth, its just a matter of time. Heres a site with some info on a lot of stuff like this, Keep an open mind. Alienshift.com Please go read, Peace 1
    I ask of you one thing
    Dont. Piss. Me. Off
    Slow Def Soldier

NEW YORK IS THE GREATEST!!!

wow, do you really believe that or are you just "informing" us...?

As for jinns, we share Earth with them. I don't know much bas that we can't see them, they are made of fire, and some are Muslim and some are Kaffir (like humans). As for aliens, I don't think that Allah only made us on Earth the only living 3abeed. There are probably different people elsewhere that might come before or after us. Allahu a3lam.

Comment

i mean jinns are what things unseen and advanced, things we cannot comprehend at its most. To me jinn is just not one thing its a whole bunch of things God made on another plane of existance that we cant see with to naked eye. You think the quran says they were born of fire, literally. It could mean many things or it could me that the jinns were born from other planets, because what are stars? Big, hot, balls of gas = Fire . It could mean a lot of diifferent things. Of course some Jinns are good and some are bad, thats why it makes sense that the Jinns could be aliens or demons or any creature God made that we cannot see. The thing is when you read the Quran or the Bible or anyother book, you cant take the meanings literal, because thats not what was meant. It was written similar to a poem, with equal traits of it, like similies, metaphors, ect. Im not really informing anyone, im just stating my thoughts, i mean was born muslim in a muslim family, but no one ever tought me the prayers, or anything alike, but I still believe in Muhammad, Jesus, Moses, ect all the other Prophets, and i also believe in Budda but not like a god or anything. And i do believe that there is reincarnation althou Islam says it doesnt exist. But i thinkt I kno why because with the rules of Reincarnation everybody and every soul has the ablity to become a Pefect Soul (Master) wheater it takes 1 lifetime, which if you follow islam the right way you can accomplish, or it can take you 1000 lifetimes. To me this makes sense and the reason they say there is no reincarnation people will be like, o well ill can do whatever i want and itll be okay because i will comeback. Thats the reason the real knowledge is hidden from the masses, the masses cannot know the truth because all of them will abuse the what God has graciously given us. I hope you understand me and my logic.
      I ask of you one thing
      Dont. Piss. Me. Off
      Slow Def Soldier

NEW YORK IS THE GREATEST!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X