• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Rev. Malcolm Hedding truly believes in

Christian Zionism

The Christian Zionist Movement by Rev. Malcolm Hedding

The Jerusalem Declaration on Christian Zionism
    "What does the Lord require of you: To act justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." (Micah 6:8)

"God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation." (2 Corinthians 5:19)

Patriarch Michel Sabbah
    Latin Patriarchate, Jerusalem

Archbishop Swerios Malki Mourad,
    Syrian Orthodox Patriarchate, Jerusalem

Bishop Riah Abu El-Assal,
    Episcopal Church of Jerusalem and the Middle East

Bishop Munib Younan,
    Evangelical Lutheran Church in Jordan and the Holy Land

How Christian is Zionism?
    Last edited by _DigitaLVampirE_; 18th April 2007, 18:33.

Comment

All because of demons see the beast of revelations 13, & 666 interpreted.

Comment

salam matt24

I think posting the same non-functioning link to more than one thread is not the most productive way to introduce yourself here.

Does not the Bible say that your utterances must be seasoned with salt?

Something a little more than a dead link might explain your thoughts better, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by matt24 View Post
          All because of demons see the beast of revelations 13, & 666 interpreted.
          The last time i debated with an anti-Catholic was here. She terminated her Membership afterwards. I didn't know they still exist until you came along. Upon reading the site you posted i could not help but notice this line: "The beast is analyzed in Revelations 17:7-18, the seven hills are where the city Rome sits, on seven hills, which is also where the Catholic Vatican is." When will anti-Catholics learn geography? Here matt24, something for your reading pleasure: Hunting the Whore of Babylon

Just a tip: To be a professional anti-Catholic, one has to know the FULL understanding of Church history, doctrines, dogmas and theology. You possess none of it. Buck up. Otherwise, stick to the thread's topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-khiyal View Post
            salam matt24

I think posting the same non-functioning link to more than one thread is not the most productive way to introduce yourself here.

Does not the Bible say that your utterances must be seasoned with salt?

Something a little more than a dead link might explain your thoughts better, eh?
            It appears to be a live link, albeit to a totally bizarre website.

V

Comment

It was stone dead yesterday when it was first posted. Some resurrections are more interesting than others, eh?

Comment

Apparently

V

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X