Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The King Of All Kings Is Back. Ready to finish Islam AGAIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The King Of All Kings Is Back. Ready to finish Islam AGAIN!

Hello sheep,

Im back.

Would like to confirm my eternal fight against the religions.
    Would like to ponder how so many people who call themselves humans, follow in the footsteps and words of a terrorist pedophile agreessor, who had many wives and married and performed disturbing sexual acts with 6 year old girls.

Hmmm! So much corruption and people wonder why their is such things as 'suicide bombers'.
    I think its time we dropped the bomb at the heart of this corruption, aka mecca.

Next,... the rest. The end is near, chaos and fear.
    Good luck to all the brave mighty western warriors defeating Iraq as we speak.

Death to all/Hate eternal.

monti-hate !!!!!!!!!

hi friends,could u imagine what hatred could do to some people ?!!they keep barking their lies and their thirst for blood !!if it was really better ideals they preach they would first stop lying and second ask for peace between people.war on Irak is for all religion followers a criminal war willing to steal its oil and not save iraki people as declared !!
    this is not a response to u!!it's for those who read your subject to be aware of you stupid manners.
    peace be on your mad soul

Comment

Hi everyone

I am a new member.

I just wanted to say to you Mantigore. Cool down. Show some respect. What is wrong with you?

Jonasyh

Comment

Dear Jonasyh,

Greetings! Salaam! And welcome !

Please pay no mind to Mantigore. If you do a bit of "research," you will find that he is largely ignored. His primary purpose here is to firmly illustrate what happens to one who chooses to live a life without God.

We hope to hear more from you Jonasyh,

Take care,

Best regards,

Addison

" It is forbidden to decry other sects; the true believer gives honor to whatever in them is worthy of honor."
        Asoka, Emperor of India, 238BC.

Comment

you're alright addisson

hello addisson,i answered mantigore but o i have realised,later on, that it was a wrong way to deal with people like him.we are here to exchange ideas and discuss opinions not to insult others beliefs.i would be very upset if a muslim guy came here and talked about christianity and judaism for example using insults and lies.on the other side,critisizing islamic beliefs and discussing them would be very enriching to all people here.
          good luck friends

Comment

The Phenomenal Growth of Islam

Salamoualaikum M

Did You Know!

It is well known in the USA and the whole world, Islam is the fastest-growing religion. The following are some observations on this phenomenon.

"Islam is the fastest-growing religion in America, a guide and pillar of stability for many of our people..."(Hillary Rodham Clinton, Los Angeles Times).

"Moslems are the world's fastest-growing group..."(The Population Reference Bureau, USA Today).

"...Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the country."(Geraldine Baum; Newsday Religion Writer,Newsday).

"Islam, the fastest-growing religion in the United States..."(Ari L. Goldman, New York Times).

This phenomenon indicates that Islam is truly a religion from God, Allah. It is unreasonable to think that so many Americans and people from different countries have converted to Islam without careful consideration and deep contemplation before concluding that Islam is true. These converts have come from different countries, classes, races, and walks of life. they include scientists, professors, philosophers, journalists, politicians, actors, and athletes.

God, Allah has said in the Quran:

Those who have disbelieved and died in disbelief, the earth full of gold would not be accepted from any of them if one offered it as a ransom. They will have a painful punishment, and they will have no helpers. (Quran 3:91)

So, M this life is your only chance to win Paradise and to escape from Hellfire, because if one dies in disbelief, he/she will not have another chance to come back to this world to believe. As God/Allah has said in the Quran about what is going to happen for the unbelievers on the Day of Judgment:

(If you could but see when they are set before the Fire (Hell) and say, "Would that we might return (to the world)! Then we would not reject the verses of our Lord, but we would be of the believers!") Quran, 6:27)

Salam
            IQx

Comment

Dear djoneid, et al...!

It is for certain that to discuss religion is a most difficult thing. It is best when taken in tiny pieces, I find. You??? One point, or, question in point at a time, otherwise the scale is simply to grande to comprehend, much less address!

Now, IQ, if I may disagree with you for a moment...I mean no disrespect, however, while I DO see that the number of people who are turning to Islam is indeed growing, I do not think that this offers proof for the argument about Islam being "truly a religion from God," although it certainly does offer support for it. And while you write that "it is unreasonable to think that so many...have converted to Islam without careful consideration and deep contemplation before concluding that Islam is true," I would prefer to say that it is NOT UNreasonable to think such a thing. Subtle diffence, yes, but I think you may see my point.

Having said that, I think it would be interesting to discover what the turning point was for converts. If I may be so bold, I would imagine that most people who frequent this site are born into the faith, and I must tell you that it is quite a different experince to enter into the fold having come from another discipline, if you will,
              than that of having been born into it, if you get my meaning.

Again, no offense intended. If we are to debate this, or discusss it, I believe that we are well able to do so in a civilized manner.

Best regards,

Addison

" And He has united their hearts. If you had spent all that is in the earth, you could not have united their hearts, but Allâh has united them. Certainly He is All-Mighty. All-Wise." ( Al-Anfâl, v.63. )

Comment

Mantigore is a GOOD REMINDER to Moslims of their own CRUALTY and savage behaviour towards natives every where for very long time. So you want peace? Take your ass to Medina and go claim your oil there, or better yet "Pray under the scuds. You will see miracles unfolding by the mighty powers of allah ! Iraquis are lucky, because they will see finally the light of freedom of thought ! The legitimate owners of the Islam are very much friends with the US and the West, the problem is with Non-Arab Moslims transvestites, especially in African. You begin with the sword you finish with it ! - Review djihad theories and put yourself in many African peoples shoes ! especially in the east part. Force is the prime word in the vocabulary of your language, and that is NO WORD OF GOD !
                Whatever alikoom !

Comment

Way to go jugurten, nice one, keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by jonasyh
                    Hi everyone

I am a new member.

I just wanted to say to you Mantigore. Cool down. Show some respect. What is wrong with you?

Jonasyh
                    I am cool. I owe noone respect. Nothing is wrong with me. Eat **** and die.

Comment

Re: monti-hate !!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by djoneid
                      hi friends,could u imagine what hatred could do to some people ?!!they keep barking their lies and their thirst for blood !!if it was really better ideals they preach they would first stop lying and second ask for peace between people.war on Irak is for all religion followers a criminal war willing to steal its oil and not save iraki people as declared !!
                      this is not a response to u!!it's for those who read your subject to be aware of you stupid manners.
                      peace be on your mad soul

loool @ monti hate

Comment

Re: The Phenomenal Growth of Islam

Originally posted by IQ
                        Salamoualaikum M

IQx
                        Phenomanal growth my keister, PFFFFFF

Comment

Mantigore

I am a non-muslim. I am critical to Islam. I just dont think your way of debating is the right way. If you want to convince muslims their religion has errors, you should be more polite in your writings. No one will take care of you the way you write. I think your writings will have the opposite effect of what you want to achieve.

Maybe you are the same person as "manticore" in FFI´s debate forum. If you are the same person, how come your writings in algeria´s forum are so full of hate. In FFI´s debate forum you seem more "nice".

You believe Islam is hate. You fight Islam with hate.

It is hate vs. hate.

You will get no where with this.

Once again, please calm down. Show respect.

Comment

Dear Jonasyh,

I do not know what is this "FFI" forum, but it is interesting to note that you found "Manticore" to be of a different aspect on that forum then he is on this one. If indeed this IS the same person, as you might suspect, I do wonder, after reading Mantigore's many posts lately, that he has not experienced something rather disheartening...??

I do admit that I was flippant regarding his comments at the onset, but I do believe that there is something else going on here which ought to be recognized with some degree of sobriety.

I could be mistaken. I must admit that I do not know what to make of it, but I do agree that if we are to debate, we ought to be able to do it in a civilized manner. Disagreement with one another CAN be conducted in a respectable fashion.

Best regards,

Addison

" Homo extra corpus est suum cum irascitur." ( "A man is outside his body when he is angry." ) Publius Syrus

Comment

Addison

This is the forum at faithfreedom international. It is made by an ex-muslim.

http://forum.faithfreedom.org/

Under "Muhammad" you will find topics started by a guy named "Manticore". If it is the same person as "Mantigore" in this forum, the guy must certainly have a "Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde"-syndrome.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X