Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The King Of All Kings Is Back. Ready to finish Islam AGAIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Jonasyh,

I checked out the thread that you posted...It does seem to be coincidental at the very least. I do not know what to make of it. But I can say that if it IS the same person ( and as to the truth of this, not knowing the fellow any better than we do, which is not at all, we cannot be certain ) then his mind has made a shift from a general dislike of Islam to more of a disdain for God specifically. That post on FFI was around the ides of March... I wonder at what might have happened to make him become so terribly angered.

At any rate, it is sad somehow to see someone with so much energy waste it on anger..

Best regards,

Addison

" Vulgus ex veritate pauca, ex opinione multa aestimat. "
    ( The people judge a few things by their truth, and many by their opinion.) Cicero

Comment

Hi there;

There is no way to exchange rational thoughts with this dude. I have posted several arguments supporting the defects of Islam as a theology, and he has never tried to answer a single one of them. Being of Algerian origins, I just have to throw at his face some realities of his fanatic, hatred full statements. At a given point, one has to come back to basics. "... God, Allah or whatever is great powerful, etc... and the marines are savages..." - Well sometimes one has to just ask "Is god stupid?" all his might seems to be given to the Pentagon ! That must be where he lives (god !) that is... In other words, to communicate with him, one has to use the same language !

Now, if there are Muslims who are able to manipulate logic and debate the theological points I referred to, I am more than willing to do so, especially those of North African origins. What I defend (for its accuracy since 254 AD) is the works of St. Augustine (a North African indeed). Judaism, Christiany, Islam are interpretations and extractions from the same scriptures, and Augustine (former logician and lecturer and philosopher) adopted (converted) to christianity after finding and deciphering these scriptures in their orininal form in the Chaoui land of today's Algeria. All religions treat of good and Evil, and the notion of Free Will - None has done it as he did. Understanding his works will open any mind onto religion and onto the need and the how to achieve GOODNESS amongst thinking beins ! The invitation is open.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by jonasyh
        Mantigore

I am a non-muslim. I am critical to Islam. I just dont think your way of debating is the right way. If you want to convince muslims their religion has errors, you should be more polite in your writings.
        eat poo!

Monti hate, that is so funny , never heard such a funny thing.

I am tired of debating and being nice to gain some change, ... it is a waste of my life, i think i would just like to kill everyone and start fresh yes, this a good idea.

Comment

"Hi there;

There is no way to exchange rational thoughts with this dude. I have posted several arguments supporting the defects of Islam as a theology, and he has never tried to answer a single one of them. "

woof woof :P

Comment

islam

ya yahoud ya yahoud jich mohamad sa yaoud!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey all;

The way to trace the owner of http://www.algeria.com is through ICANN, the international non-profit organization that manages the internet DNS(domaine Name Service) assignment to IP adresses. Among thigs that this organization is in charge of assignment of the .XX corrsponding to country codes. At networks solutions which is one of the members or an organization that provides a DNS registration service, one can trace algeria.com to a code R91-LROR, which is an entry code in another such service hosting provider using a software called "GO Daddy" which is an SRS (system Registry Service) where the owner can be traced to "Wessel" which hosts a portal in France that hosted partly in France and partly in ALgeria at alNet.dz, which is also a subdiary of CERIST, which is Center ETude et de Reseach in Informatics, Statistics and Technology. It is Algerian Government affiliated organization. So IPs are logged, I believe in Seattle Washington STate or in France, and hopefully their mapping to a subscriber via your ISP in the LOG files is kept private. In the US there is remedy, but alswhere I do not know ! - If these are in France, I doubt it the French Judiciary would care much about your well being and enforce your privacy, since it did not stop Chirac from going to Algeria in State Visite to a government that is that recognized to be democratic. It is the best ALgerians have ever had in about 2000 years, but definately one in which the words democracy and republic are not implemented unfortunately. Not yet I would say, we will see how big a step will be taken in 2005 - My personal reading of him, is that definately knows what to do, but he fears old klans (for his person) and chaos, i.e. civile war, because Algerian society is indeed is in desarray. (Broken Identity) that one can read in the 1st paragraph of the Constitution. Silly that this afternoon, I spent time at the American University Law School debating US Suprem Court and am afraid of the idea of what I just wrote above.

Cheers,

J.

Comment

RE:

Originally posted by jonasyh
                Mantigore

I am a non-muslim. I am critical to Islam. I just dont think your way of debating is the right way. If you want to convince muslims their religion has errors, you should be more polite in your writings. No one will take care of you the way you write. I think your writings will have the opposite effect of what you want to achieve.

Maybe you are the same person as "manticore" in FFI´s debate forum. If you are the same person, how come your writings in algeria´s forum are so full of hate. In FFI´s debate forum you seem more "nice".

You believe Islam is hate. You fight Islam with hate.

It is hate vs. hate.

You will get no where with this.

Once again, please calm down. Show respect.

jonas I would like to thank you for your "show some respect quote" but there IS NO ERRORS IN ISLAM and mantigore, inshallah bit moot be jaah al i laahy wa allah yekhrib baytak

Comment

Jugurten,WATCH YOUR MOUTH! inshallah bit moot bi jaah al i laahy.AMEEN

Comment

PalestanianMuslim11 wrote:

"jonas I would like to thank you for your "show some respect quote" but there IS NO ERRORS IN ISLAM and mantigore, inshallah bit moot be jaah al i laahy wa allah yekhrib baytak"

No errors?

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran....html#internal

Comment

hehe

I still visit back here to see my 'eat poo' sayings and 'monti hate', its halarious

Comment

Dear Matigore,

I had wondered where you had gotten to...I am glad to see that you are still out and about.

Take care,

Addison

" My soul, like to a ship in a black storm,
                        Is driven. I know not whither. "
                        John Webster

Manti, what think you of the manticore? Are you like him, or are you just an ELP fan...

Comment

Mantigore
                          I am sure about something, that is: "you are not happy in your life".
                          What can i do for you?, "the books are closed and the pens are dry".

Comment

unknown to i, it was just a made-up nickname. But manti' turns out to mean prophet, and gore... is pretty self explanatory. So maybe there was some unknown underlying things going on there.
                            I am more then happy with everything, & will always be 'around'.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X