Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eid

hi every1,

i just wanted to ask everyone who doesnt live in algeria, what are they doing to do for eid.

meriem
    [B] ¤ · . ¸ ¸ . × " ¤ Algerian Laydee ¤ " × . ¸ ¸ . · ¤

Hey Meriem,

I'm an algerian living in America. On eid, we usually go to the mosque and pray our eid prayers in the early morning. I love these morning prayers with so many muslims by my side. All the arab muslims get together later on and have open house parties (which are lame, lol). Usually after prayer, we call our families (all over the globe, this takes a while) to wish them a happy Eid. To be honest with you, Eids are a little sad for me because they make me miss family on such a happy occasion and I start to reminsce about my times there on holidays. Eids with your big algerian family (including aunts, uncles, etc) is the better way to go. Insha'allah, one day eid will be in the summertime, when I can go to and attend.
    Oran Al Bahia

Oranie

Comment

hi Oranie,

do you ever go bak to algeria for eid? i have but only once which is disapointing but it was sooooo much fun. i think i will visit algeria in eid more often instead of just going in the summer.

meriem
      [B] ¤ · . ¸ ¸ . × " ¤ Algerian Laydee ¤ " × . ¸ ¸ . · ¤

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X