Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brother & Sister in Islam (consider this)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brother & Sister in Islam (consider this)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Allah: There is no god but He; His are the Greatest Names. (20:8)

"He is God; there is no God but He...." (59:22)

"Allah" is the ever-Existent, the One Who causes existence, Who maintains existence, Who creates everything that exists. Whatever He creates shall perish; He never will: "... say: `Allah!' then leave them sporting in their vain discourses" (Qura'n, 6:91).

Each object in the universe manifests some power of Allah. His joy or His anger, His love or His magnificence flow through these objects. That is why, when we look at this world we see beauty, grandeur, sublimity, strength, the power of joy or destruction manifested in it. Accordingly we are attracted or repelled. Allah's various powers are described by His Names or His Attributes. The entire creation manifests Allah's Attributes called Al-Asma-ul Husna, The Beautiful Names.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Please view the below link
    and
    consider this;
    if each week one was to put these names some where where they can be seen learned and applied it would take 1 year 9 months (so on so forth)
    to have learned the 99 names of Allah Soubhanou wa taala
    even if they were to be rehearsed in English
    http://talkislam.com/ecard/gbrowse.php?cat_id=91
    print them, place them on your desktop, use them at local Musalas and Mosques with adults and children!!!

wa salam aleykoum

Comment

Good Manners and Form (Al-Adab)

Sahih Bukhari

Comment

Bukhari

No. 49 - Narrated An-Nu'man bin Bashir:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'Both legal and illegal things are evident but in between them there are doubtful (suspicious) things and most of the people have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from these suspicious things saves his religion and his honor. And whoever indulges in these suspicious things is like a shepherd who grazes (his animals) near the Hima (private pasture) of someone else and at any moment he is liable to get in it. (O people!) Beware! Every king has a Hima and the Hima of Allah on the earth is His illegal (forbidden) things. Beware! There is a piece of flesh in the body if it becomes good (reformed) the whole body becomes good but if it gets spoilt the whole body gets spoilt and that is the heart.

Comment

asws

The Prophet PBUH said: "The best speech is the Book of Allah and the best guidance and example is that of Muhammad PBUH. And the worst of all things are the newly invented things (in religion), for every innovation is error and misguidance." [Reported by Muslim] and in another narration, "every newly invented matter (in religion) is a bid'ah and every bid'ah is a dalaalah (misguidance) and every dalaalah is in the (hell) Fire." [Reported by At-Tirmithi].

In another warning the Prophet PBUH said: "Whoever introduces into this affair of ours something that we have not commanded, it is to be rejected." [Reported by Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

The Prophet PBUH said: "He among you who witnesses an evil, let him change it with his hand, if he cannot do that, then by his tongue, if he cannot do even that, then with his heart, and this is the weakest faith." [Reported by Muslim].

Comment

Hadith

“The best of speech is the Book of Allah, and the best of guidance is the guidance of Muhammad. The most evil of things are those which are newly-invented (in religion), and every innovation is a going astray.”
            (Reported by Muslim and al-Nisaa’i).

Comment

salam aleykoum brothers/sisters

“If Allah touches you with affliction, none can remove it but He; if He touches you with happiness, He hath power over all things. He is the Omnipotent over His servants; and He is the Wise, Acquainted with all things.” (Al-An`am: 17-18)

Ibn `Abbas (may Allah be pleased with them both) reported: I was (once) behind the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) when he said to me: “O son, I will teach you few words: Remember Allah, and He will protect you. Remember Allah, and you will find Him close to you. When you have to ask for something, ask of Allah. When you seek help, seek Allah’s help. Believe firmly that if all the creation desires to benefit you in anything, they can never benefit you, but that which Allah has decreed for you. If they all unite to harm you, they will not be able to harm you in anything, but that which Allah has decreed for you.”
              (At-Tirmidhi, hadith no. 2440,in Musnad Ahmad reported by Ibn Abbas 2537)

Comment

strong suras mashallah

salam...
                i always admired the meaning of this suras...
                may ALLAH SWT GRANT US PATIENT FOR HIS SEEK AND DEEN.

Comment

Comment

No. 45 - Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "(a believer) who accompanies the funeral procession of a Muslim out of sincere faith and hoping to attain Allah's reward and remains with it till the funeral prayer is offered and the burial ceremonies are over, he will return with a reward of two Qirats. Each Qirat is like the size of the (Mount) Uhud. He who offers the funeral prayer only and returns before the burial, will return with the reward of one Qirat only."

http://www.sahihalbukhari.com/sps/sbk/

Comment

No. 6002 - Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah 's Apostle said, "Allah has some angels who look for those who celebrate the Praises of Allah on the roads and paths. And when they find some people celebrating the Praises of Allah, they call each other, saying, "Come to the object of your pursuit.' " He added, "Then the angels encircle them with their wings up to the sky of the world." He added. "(after those people celebrated the Praises of Allah, and the angels go back), their Lord, asks them (those angels)----though He knows better than them----'What do My slaves say?' The angels reply, 'They say: Subhan Allah, Allahu Akbar, and Alham-du-lillah, Allah then says 'Did they see Me?' The angels reply, 'No! By Allah, they didn't see You.'
                      Allah says, How it would have been if they saw Me?' The angels reply, 'If they saw You, they would worship You more devoutly and celebrate Your Glory more deeply, and declare Your freedom from any resemblance to anything more often.' Allah says (to the angels), 'What do they ask Me for?' The angels reply, 'They ask You for Paradise.' Allah says (to the angels), 'Did they see it?' The angels say, 'No! By Allah, O Lord! They did not see it.' Allah says, How it would have been if they saw it?' The angels say, 'If they saw it, they would have greater covetousness for it and would seek It with greater zeal and would have greater desire for it.' Allah says, 'From what do they seek refuge?' The angels reply, 'They seek refuge from the (Hell) Fire.' Allah says, 'Did they see it?' The angels say, 'No By Allah, O Lord! They did not see it.' Allah says, How it would have been if they saw it?' The angels say, 'If they saw it they would flee from it with the extreme fleeing and would have extreme fear from it.' Then Allah says, 'I make you witnesses that I have forgiven them."' Allah's Apostle added, "One of the angels would say, 'There was so-and-so amongst them, and he was not one of them, but he had just come for some need.' Allah would say, 'These are those people whose companions will not be reduced to misery.' "

Comment

No. 3060 - Narrated Sulaiman bin Surd:

While I was sitting in the company of the Prophet, two men abused each other and the face of one of them became red with anger, and his jugular veins swelled (i.e. he became furious). On that the Prophet said, "I know a word, the saying of which will cause him to relax, if he does say it. If he says: 'I seek Refuge with Allah from Satan.' then all is anger will go away." Some body said to him, "The Prophet has said, 'Seek refuge with Allah from Satan."' The angry man said, "Am I mad?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        Soub7an Allah!

Comment

exsamplery question and exsamplery answer

"Is it hypocrisy to forbid something but then do it oneself?"

Question:

If I am exhorting my brothers and I warn them against some sins, but I fall into these sins myself, am I to be considered a hypocrite? Please advise me, may Allaah reward you with good.

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

You have to repent from the sins and exhort your brothers against them. It is not permissible for you to continue committing the sin and not to advise your brothers, because by doing this you are combining two sins. You must repent to Allaah from that, whilst also advising your brothers. This does not make you a hypocrite, but it does place you in a category which is condemned as blameworthy by Allaah in the aayaat (interpretation of the meaning):

"Most hateful it is with Allâh that you say that which you do not do" [al-Saff 61:3]

"Enjoin you Al-Birr (piety and righteousness and each and every act of obedience to Allaah) on the people and you forget (to practise it) yourselves, while you recite the Scripture! Have you then no sense?" [al-Baqarah 2:44]

Source

Comment

hassbiya laho waniiaama al wakeel

inshallah may you stop provocations and geeting in fights with rude words ---you and sophiax for example
                            SINS are not something easy to say as one two 3...
                            sins--there are sins that can be controlled ..sins that need courage not to do...since that takes a lot ..society help and onself help..for example alcohol was not forbiden in day one..
                            there are major great sins..and small sins...our profet sw said"i do not fear the great sins to fall upon my ummah ,they know the big sins and they avoid them,im worried about the small sins..that they fall into"
                            okhty only Allah is strong and perfect..no body no body is free of sins amongst regular humans ..even few messenger have committed sins..
                            so do not expect your brothers and sisters to be that saint ...
                            i do regret my sins and that good enough not to do it again...
                            and if i ever have given my soul "neffess"what she asked me ya Allah your forgivness is higher and greater than my sins.

Comment

a pious old man once told me

start with illiminating the little sins
                              then when the big sins will come to you
                              it will help you to see them as an ant size

in regards to another memeber on the forum you would think to come in and not add more fuel to the fire instead try and make peace between them in other words once again..fait ce que je dit fait pas...
                              need i name these people to make you realise
                              why i searched the Above for you in the Quran;
                              if it is a small sin and you keep knowingly doing it
                              you will be punished not one bit by me..
                              then again
                              when it's time for the big sins
                              you'll know not what to do because you couldn't even face the little one .Ant.Size... .. . ....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X