Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brother & Sister in Islam (consider this)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hassbiya laho waniiaama al wakeel

Originally posted
    alcohol was not forbiden in day one..
    [/B]
    I agree
    equally neither was Swine for people whom had not known or understood the reasons why

Comment

Originally posted by flower22
      a pious old man once told me

start with illiminating the little sins
      then when the big sins will come to you
      it will help you to see them as an ant size

in regards to another memeber on the forum you would think to come in and not add more fuel to the fire instead try and make peace between them in other words once again..fait ce que je dit fait pas...
      need i name these people to make you realise
      why i searched the Above for you in the Quran;
      if it is a small sin and you keep knowingly doing it
      you will be punished not on bit by me..
      then again
      when it's time for the big sins
      you'll know not what to do because you couldn't even face the little one .Ant.Size... .. . ....
      it is either you are a sincere human a muslim that pray for oneself forgivness your parents and all the mohamad sw ummah ...by asking forgivness fo you and other muslims your prayers are answered.hadeeth saheeh about 25 time saying"allahoma ighfirl lee walil moumineena walmoumeenat wal musslimeena wal musslimat""subhanaka allahomma astaghfiroka wa atoubo ilayka three times..make salat upoun mohammad sw and his houshold..inshallah khayer..in the quran recitation you may read only surat al fatiha it is still accepted"and we have not made any "haraj" "hardship in deen"hemdulilahafter "isha salat"of cource..this is our sunnah in life.realising that there is a king that no one shall reign forever no one is higher than him swt and no one is free from sins ..otherways why do we need god..we will assume being perfect and there we may act evil thinking we are never wrong..look at the faroun and bush and his allies for example..sadly even some muslims are like that..repenting is upon all ..
      but ignoring them "our brothers and sisters"just because we have a thinking that they are not clean or not good in english or even not residing in the west ..they may be looking for something else...this is even greater than a regular sin IF you are "wrong"and humiliating them as long as they do not search to harm you..even if history of our messengers from noah to mohamad sw showed us how they got harmed fee sabeeli lah..but they never stoped asking guidance and forgivness for their nations ...
      a new phenomenon of people think they are higher and cleaner..
      just like the bouragoisie...noo noo that is becoming takabur and it is strictly forbidden.
      i sin you sin they sin...you are not safe from sins ..that is the life we live in the "test"
      just a wrong intention is a sin .
      always always always ask forgivness for you and all ummah mohammad.
      the satan tracks banou adam and he traps us and whispers to us and get us do sins and evil..but when we pray and ask forgivness ...he cries and say ahhhh all my efforts are gone..i made him commit sins and now all his sins are washed away by a simple position"to bow down to allah sw"and ask forgivness the thing i couldn't do!satan say.

[Edited by zeze on 14th July 2005 at 04:26]

Comment

the above quotings can be iliminated
        by a person simply
        by saying this;

A3outhou billahi mina shaytan el rajeeeem.

Comment

the above quotings can be iliminated
          by a person simply
          by saying this;

A3outhou billahi mina shaytan el rajeeeem.
          amen

Comment

Click

Comment

EL HEMDULILAH

Comment

Khoya,
                just a word of advice khelik mel chitan
                li rah y wesswesslek 3la nssa,
                take it simple, don't calculate too much
                it'll give you the worst migrain
                i hope this is making some sense now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as for bordem Rebbi y weffe9lek
                this reply is going to get deleted after
                you've read it
                i don't have an optional email to send it to...
                such a beautiful creation and such a peace when she is blessed to be so...al she need sis just deen to protect her from evil amongst humans and jinns..and raise a strong "duriyah "
                -----------------------
                okhty i have emailed you ...
                if you have more advice to say ill be glad to hear them...but i will not hesitate to share them if they will benifit all muslim ummah...inshallah ..wether my issues shows weakness or hypocrisy to others ...intentions are only Allah's business ...wasslam...
                email me through click on the icon!
                khleek min nssa!!!
                i do not mix with nssa but i can't stop thinking to have a good lady ..that is not hypocrisy it is sunnat al hayat.
                do you think i don't have the ability to meet them...i live in a city where there are more than 3 million people...i think i can't mess the chance..but i know im a man who wants to live and die fee sabeeli lah despite my sins and errors..im commited to be a daaiyah inshallah..regardless of how perfect im...i don't know when the light will touch me forever being a perfect muslim.

Comment

ÓæÑÉ ÇáßÇÝÑæä

ÈöÓúãö Çááåö ÇáÑøóÍúãäö ÇáÑøóÍö?*ãö
                  ~~~~~~~~~~
                  Þõáú ?*óÇ Ãó?*øõåóÇ ÇáúßóÇÝöÑõæäó
                  áóÇ ÃóÚúÈõÏõ ãóÇ ÊóÚúÈõÏõæäó
                  æóáóÇ ÃóäÊõãú ÚóÇÈöÏõæäó ãóÇ ÃóÚúÈõÏõ
                  æóáóÇ ÃóäóÇ ÚóÇÈöÏñ ãøóÇ ÚóÈóÏÊøõãú
                  æóáóÇ ÃóäÊõãú ÚóÇÈöÏõæäó ãóÇ ÃóÚúÈõÏõ
                  áóßõãú Ïö?*äõßõãú æóáö?*ó Ïö?*äö

~~~~~~~~~~

-bismilahi wa machallah-

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    Allah sobhanou wa taala says:
                    "Remember Me, I shall remember you." [2:152]. Also, the Prophet (s.a.w) narrated, "Allah says, 'I am to My servant as he expects of Me, I am with him when he remembers Me. If he remembers Me in his heart, I remember him to Myself, and if he remembers Me in an assembly, I mention him in an assembly better than his, and if he draws nearer to Me a hands span, I draw nearer to him an arm's length, and if he draws nearer to Me an arm's length, I draw nearer to him a fathom length, and if he comes to Me walking, I rush to him at (great) speed.'" [Bukhari & Muslim].
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

AL-NAS (114)

"Mankind"

(Revealed At Mecca, Verses 6)

In the name of Allah, The Merciful, The All-merciful

Say: I take refuge with the Lord of men,(1)

the King of men,(2)

the God of men,(3)

from the mischief of the whispering of the slinking whisperer,(4)

who whispers in the breasts of men,(5)

of jinn and men.(6)

Comment

ALBAQARAH (2)

walikoum el salam

Comment

No. 31 - Narrated 'Abdullah:

When the following Verse was revealed: "It is those who believe and confuse not their belief with wrong (worshipping others besides Allah.)" (6:83), the companions of Allah's Apostle asked, "Who is amongst us who had not done injustice (wrong)?" Allah revealed: "No doubt, joining others in worship with Allah is a great injustice (wrong) indeed." (31.13)
                          s.Bukhari

Comment

Originally posted by zeze

i do not mix with nssa but i can't stop thinking to have a good lady ..that is not hypocrisy it is sunnat al hayat.
                            do you think i don't have the ability to meet them...i live in a city where there are more than 3 million people...i think i can't mess the chance..but i know im a man who wants to live and die fee sabeeli lah despite my sins and errors..im commited to be a daaiyah inshallah..regardless of how perfect im...i don't know when the light will touch me forever being a perfect muslim.
                            youre looking for a wife?
                            i understand, not just any wife.
                            thats a good start, not being in a rush.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X