WHat DA HELL IS THE MEANING???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHat DA HELL IS THE MEANING???

WHy did god ever create humans, what da hell was the purpose of humans. He had the angels and jinn why US! God Doesnt need anyone so why create humans. what was he bored?? People say the purpose of life is to worship god, but what would be the purpose of god createing a race to worship him? The more and more i think about it the more i find out that life is not about how much you pray or read the quran, its your own connection with god. TO me as long as i feel a connection to god im happy. I also think people should not spend thier life praying, then it would be for nothing then, people need to have fun more and go out and experiance things. When i get a good job, inshallah, i would want to travel the world and meet new people, because if you cant find peace with your own race, how can you have peace with God? Whateva like it or not this is how i look at life. aight peace im tired, damn i have too wake up early for summer school.....
    I ask of you one thing
    Dont. Piss. Me. Off
    Slow Def Soldier

NEW YORK IS THE GREATEST!!!

tHANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING SO ******* UNDERSTANDING.
    Last edited by Guest 123; 30th June 2006, 23:53.
    I ask of you one thing
    Dont. Piss. Me. Off
    Slow Def Soldier

Comment

yeah. you told them to go out and experience things .
      and they did.

Comment

QRebel.......

Feeling trapped in life and finding no worthy meaning/reason for your lousy (you sounded that way) existence?

Oh, yes the summer school --- would be better if one could grow a money tree from the backyard. hehehe.....

When you get time, with this attitude you are ripe to read Ecclesiates, which basically says that there is nothing new under the sun and all the worldly chases are vanity. Or meaningless. Or useless. "Vanity of vanities".

You will continue to slide along life this way until you can understand and experience genuine relationship with God -- yes, it includes talking to God without all these religious phrases. Nothing surprises God, so you can be brutally frank, but being respectful will help.

Or get into a love affair with God: that He truly loves you just the same and just as you are, and that you can truly love Him back. Start from there. The growing up can come later.
        THERE IS NO SALVATION IN RELIGION.

"Unless you are 'born' again, you can never get into the kingdom of God" (John 3:3).

Comment

Theja just back off and mind your fig tree will you!
          you are like "some" who are causing us all a headache
          and quiet frankly i don't care what you have to think/say you're probably just as stupid talking like this to a young one i wonder how you cope with your own kids!
          Heaven forbid.

I've met a Jewish woman she was so keen with her "crystals" and what have knots she ended up loosing her house and her property also her husband and to top it off the kids have turned against her she was that dumb!
          soub7an Allah

Comment

he's muslim and he's young, why would he want to go through the trouble of reading a passage in the bible.
            it should be made easy for him to approach god.
            he's probably got a quran in the house. a bible? unlikely.

that aside, the council is pretty good.
            if we had a money tree in the yard, we would be so much happier with god. especially at that young age when we are still under our parents care but so close to our own independence. independence which will bring us freedom and responsibilities.

as for the attitude. everyones got one. rebel is no different. during his time with god i hope he does not speak with him as he does here. questioning is good. but try not to be insulting to god. he was not bored when he created us. he had a plan.

that was a foolish woman. she reaped what she sowed.

Comment

yes you're right Dizzy he is Guided elhamdoulilah he doesn't need roots of Dumb&evil intercessions to misguide him when he asks the right people.
              elhamdoulilah

Comment

break yes. tea no.
                time to get up and do some work around here.

Comment

that's okay i had the cup of tea for you&I and it was green tea i was meant to go for the camomile soub7an Allah i dipped the bag in and then found out it was the former.
                  *lol* also added the you know 3asel in there & mazhar it did nothing i'm still up @ 2:30 am and classes this morning @ 10:30.

i probably need to have a look at what you passed onto me to see

Comment

Oh flower, I am surprised by your display of tantrum here. I think your Islamic mind cannot understand yet what it means to bask in the love of God and have a heart to heart discussion with God. God is so loving and so caring that many continue to miss Him with all the baggages of religious rules and rigid fear.

I enjoy God and am glad to praise Him everyday because He is good and cares for me in every way. I am simply directing qRebel to think of God in different light and learn to celebrate life in all her uniqueness as an individual.

BTW, the fig tree is producing rich fruit and I harvest them and keep them in the refrigerator -- not dry them. I eat one or two a day, I guess it kind of keep the doctor away.
                    THERE IS NO SALVATION IN RELIGION.

"Unless you are 'born' again, you can never get into the kingdom of God" (John 3:3).

Comment

i soaked my figs in olive oil (azeite).
                      delicious!

Comment

You're all going to torture

Comment

Theja...three words WHAT DA HELL? by the y way they are my favorite words.... ANy ways first thing first, im not a girl, i have freaking said this a billion times. I AM A REBEL FROM QUEENS!! not that hard, its QueensRebel not Queen REbel!! maniogre ive seen some of you post from all over the internet, and you are not to be trusted, and have personally have issues. When i wrote the thread i was thinking and thinking, and just didmt understand, thats why i wrote the thread to find answers, but that obliviously didnt work. But watever
                          I ask of you one thing
                          Dont. Piss. Me. Off
                          Slow Def Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by Theja
                            Oh flower, I am surprised by your display of tantrum here.
                            "hi."
                            I'm not suprised by your constant good ignorance in the past threads a/m.com i'm sure you yourself know what you are doing or trying to do indirectly.
                            there's a certain age limit where you can start to stop denying and that you are just as poor as that fig tree you water day on day out.
                            p.s 3,1..4 Don't eat too much of it though,you know what the side effects are : o)))
                            peace

Comment

Originally posted by dizzy_wizzy
                              i soaked my figs in olive oil (azeite).
                              delicious!
                              asalam
                              That sounds really good
                              macha Allah
                              what do you do on the last 10 or so days of Ramathaan?
                              w/salam

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X