Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zeze please listen carefully

Salam
    Please do not take ths as an offence Allah is watching us and recording everything. If I upset you please forgive me because we are all brothers in Islam and are all too keen to learn from each others
    My aim on this forum is to pass on the message of peace tolerance and love and to remind people of Allah swt. but sadly you made me delete most of good threads because they have been poluted with wrong messages which have nothing to do the subject or divered the purpose to something else. please help or stay away
    if you have to add something please provide facts from authentic sourses because a non muslim maybe end up believing lies because lies are easy to digest than the truth.
    Peace

Originally posted by TheTruth
    Salam
    Please do not take ths as an offence Allah is watching us and recording everything. If I upset you please forgive me because we are all brothers in Islam and are all too keen to learn from each others
    My aim on this forum is to pass on the message of peace tolerance and love and to remind people of Allah swt. but sadly you made me delete most of good threads because they have been poluted with wrong messages which have nothing to do the subject or divered the purpose to something else. please help or stay away
    if you have to add something please provide facts from authentic sourses because a non muslim maybe end up believing lies because lies are easy to digest than the truth.
    Peace
    [/QUO

the situation if ZEZE was the moderator and TheTruth was giving his opinion:

Originally posted by Zeze
    Salam
    Peace
    do you understand that what you believe is just as imporant (equal to) as what zeze believes?

Comment

la hawla wala kowata illa billah

salam akhy .
      first i would like to thank dizzy for his nice move to clair few things up that concerns out mind set and freedom of belief etc..
      akhy T as you know im not a aalim ,so if im to answer every question you ask and submitt every eveidence you need.
      this won't require a rude manner,you have to pray for me and yourself first.
      pray that im not misleaded nor i will mislead anyone.
      you and i have talked about -"you should stop accusing me of lies billions of times"hence you won't never stop!
      i will not make you change may be you just want to know the truth.but asking have manners.
      inshallah i will do my best into answering your questions,i want you also to be involved in the mosque community.
      lots of resources were when i was a daawa member in mosques of chicago,ulammas used to come from all over the world .
      i was the youngest one,amongst the youngest ones.
      i listened and admired the teachings,we used to say to eachothers jazaka laho khayran ,for anything ..brothers in daawa are sooo kind and soo shy and helpfull except that they were limitted,the teaching of ahlo al bayet is something i got to myself" it does not contradict the sunnah no ,but it works more on spiritual values and belief and how to approach allah swt the best and kind way.
      i have no alliance to anybody but the message of LA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH MOHAMMADON RASSOUL ALLAH.
      i have heared hate comments about shiaa etc..it did not bother me at all,i know how ennemies can set many lies about you just due to jealousy.
      the clashes of the two schools begun,in how to spread kalimat al haq ?
      now does this make sense.
      we should not fight on how our tongues speaks or how many members and followers we have rather than unite and speak truly our weaknesses and stick with eachothers.we sadly don't.
      evidence evidence evidence!
      i have said what i know.i will help you to get ride of your doubts by emailing you ulammas that can answer you better.
      me wallahi i have not yet emailed any one.except that when i was going to get married .
      i had to ask for duaa help.but i have mentioned her weakness in loving ahlo albayet the profet sw household.and was told may allah bring better.
      i still pray of cource we untite in good faith.
      i will continue when i pray ishaa wasslam.
      i m blessed by this mosque next to me about 20 steps
      i ll pray for you.
      don't forget me.
      may the lord take my soul away if i hide any lies harm or conspiracy.
      may the lord bless me if im sincere.and promte my knowledge to the best ever.
      amin.
      wasslam
      akhouk fillah.
      please email me your concerns.

Comment

No hard feelings brother

Salam

Thanks for the answers which I truelly admire. i am not accusing you of anything brother. all I am saying is that there are many enemies who are here as you said to divide us and create fitna because of jealousy and Allah is above all and will judge us all in the most fairest way.
        Unfortunetly it is very hard to have a muslim forum without having to have people using fakes IDS or pretend to be muslims in order to confuse the truth. while that is not possible we need to pretend taht everyone is a non muslim and try to show the correct religion.

it is not as simple as we imagine
        Noah pbuh hardly had any followers except the few
        so did Lot pbuh
        After all Jesus pbuh only had about 11 or 12 diciples
        Mohammed pbuh only had about 40 or so
        The majority were hypocrits or trouble makers.
        Anyway Keep up with good work and may Allah bless those who speaks the truth
        Salam

Comment

you will find the enemy within.
          no need to look for fake IDS and non muslims to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by dizzy_wizzy
            you will find the enemy within.
            no need to look for fake IDS and non muslims to blame.
            No one is blaming the non muslims i am blaming those who penetrate and claim to be muslims and create doubt and confusions between people.

Comment

salam all
              yes BROTHER T
              avoid accusations and yes you are making yourself get confused .
              i have lost many freinds on both bords just because of this attitude.
              accusations and blame.
              you may hurt the other art and not know it.as i have said to one sister here ,you may be not using bad words ,cursing etc..but some ways of expressions can be very rude.and t you are following those steps.
              if you know satan is always active.and around.
              how to get rid of it god knows.
              i personally think i should get a new pc as mine was broke and im in cybers where great fitnah happens.if you know what i mean.
              im not gonna find the true spirits when western or oriental music of shame is played.
              bref,let's be freindly and loving kind to eachothers.
              dizzy what is your religion or faith.
              can you tell us abit about it.
              regards,

Comment

I need to change the way I post cos it is making people misunderstanding me( I blame the Uni for that).
                Inshallah you are right about Satan may Allah take him away from us

Comment

Originally posted by TheTruth
                  Salam

.... people using fakes IDS or pretend to be muslims...
                  i misunderstood.
                  pretending to be muslims meant non-muslim to me.
                  i see it means something else to you.

Comment

zeze: sorry no i cant.
                    as i watch my chest rise as air passes into my lungs i can say this much, i thank god for every breath he gives me.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X