Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the actual name of Allah in the Bible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the actual name of Allah in the Bible?

Salam. Does anyone know if Allah(swt) appears in the Old Testament,or anywhere else in the Bible? I thought I saw a post about this once, but I couldn't find such a thread.

asalam aleykoum kheti Bushra i'm just dropping by
    Incha Allah everything is well.
    in regards to your question i don't know just doing a little research here and there i'll see what i can come up with if Allah permits.
    take good care
    wa salam aleyki

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRA1
      Salam. Does anyone know if Allah(swt) appears in the Old Testament,or anywhere else in the Bible? I thought I saw a post about this once, but I couldn't find such a thread.

Salam Sister

http://occult-advances.org/nc-rel-elohim-allah.shtml
      The name of the Jewish leader who also was the Highest Priest in Madina before Islam came was "Abdallah Bin-Saba". His Arabic name was not "AbdElohim Bin-Saba" or "AbdElloi Bin-Saba" or "AbdGOD Bin-Saba". The reason why his first name was "Abdallah" is because the Arab Jews in Madina used the word "Allah" for GOD in their Holy Scriptures. The word "Allah" did indeed exist in the Arabic Talmud and the other Jewish Holy Scriptures.

Also, the Christians' Arabic Bible at that time used the word "Allah" for GOD. Even today's Christians' Arabic Bibles use the word "Allah" for GOD. Today in the Middle East, Christians sometimes name their kids "Abdallah". Also there are Christian families who's last names is "Abdallah".

In today's Arabic Bible, the word "Allah" is used for both the Old Testament and the New Testament.
      http://jamaat.net/name/name4.html
      The beauty of the word Allah or Elohim is that it is single unlike others where god can be used anywhere even in sex like sex godess

Comment

Salam wa Shukran brother/sister. TT in one of the websites you posted there's mention that the devil has ensured that the name of Allah no longer appears in the OT Bible. Then there's an image of Genesis where it says 'here it is', and 'now it's gone', but everything looks the same. I am confused about this?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRA1
          Salam wa Shukran brother/sister. TT in one of the websites you posted there's mention that the devil has ensured that the name of Allah no longer appears in the OT Bible. Then there's an image of Genesis where it says 'here it is', and 'now it's gone', but everything looks the same. I am confused about this?
          Salam

The current Arabic version of the bible
          Says I quote
          the wholy book says Allah was thinking about creation etc....Allah is over and over writting in the NT version 1713 (KITAB AL 3AHD AL JADEED)
          It is the Jews who try to araze the word allah because of jealousy about the offspring of Ishamael being the blessed ones not the christians, The christian however have better plans. there are even plans to introduce Bismillah al Rahman Al Raheem at the beginning of every passage in the Arabic bible which i quote WILL translate as in the name of the father the son and the wholy ghost.
          So I am not surprised to see the word ALLA being changed to Elohim or even replaced by Jesus and the word Ishamael being changed to Ishaq to make us believe that he was the promissed prophet etc....
          they say the different copies do not change anything to the creed as long as you believe that Jesus was killed and that he died for them they are saved so I guess we have to believe them.

Comment

Allah (Arabic), Theos (Greek), Bhagwan (Hindi), God (English). All equally valid term for God in different languages.

I know TT has blatantly lied to promote his agenda, and he is going to write many irrelevant things to confuse his fellow Muslims.

But people who are seriously researching should dismiss these two lies first.

First lie: "the Jews who tried to erase the word allah because of jealousy". (The Torah was written 2000 years before the Old Testament was translated into Arabic).

Second lie: "I am not surprised to see the word ALLA being changed to Elohim."

(Remember, the Torah was written over a thousand years before Muhammad the founder of Islam was born).

------------------------------------------------------

Like I said tt is going to huff and puff and blow a lot of smoke, but there ABSOLUTELY is no evidence to support the two lies I quoted above.

If you want to promote your religion, that's fine. But don't try to build on wrong foundations.
            THERE IS NO SALVATION IN RELIGION.

"Unless you are 'born' again, you can never get into the kingdom of God" (John 3:3).

Comment

Muhammad knew the gospel story through the oral tradition, based on the Syriac sources -- as he had travelled there in the service of Khadija for business purposes. About 930 AD (298 years after the death of Muhammad), a Jewish scholar by the name Saadia Gaon translated the Old Testament into Arabic.
              ----------------------------------------------

Also after Islam was firmly established among the Arabs, Muhammad's next goal was to attack and conquer Syria -- but he died of a food poisoning in 632 AD. The attack on Syria was carried out two years later (634 AD). Today most people in Syria are Arabs, with some sprinkling of Greek blood in some families.

[Edited by Theja on 13th August 2005 at 21:40]

"Unless you are 'born' again, you can never get into the kingdom of God" (John 3:3).

Comment

hahhahhahahahha Thank you theja for your education

I am going to use similar quote to reply since you only belive what you want.
                "The Law of God? Look at it, it's a pack of lies from the lying pen of Scribes."
                – Jeremiah (8.8)
                that goes to you aswell
                ----------------------------------------------
                "Every one knows that the Evangeliums were written neither by Jesus nor his apostles, but long after their time by some unknown persons, who, judging well that they would hardly be believed when telling of things they had not seen themselves, headed their narratives with the names of the apostles or of disciples contemporaneous with the latter."

– Bishop Fauste (Manichean heretic, 3rd century AD)
                ------------------------------------------------------

What you are saying is that the Jews never changed their biblical scripture? hahhaha poor you you have no knowledge of Judaism walah

The stories about Mohammed are your sayings and bears no evidence.
                Did You know that the jews spent all night once with the Prophet and tried to use their Alfabetical numbers to defeat the Quran and later on left by saying that we predicted that islam will be for 70 years 100 300 etc.. and we could not keep up and left???
                Did you know that The Pagants were so adament to take on the chalange Allah Swt gave them and tried so hard to write similar verses and failed?
                Did you know that those who tried to kill hm went once and insiated to speak to him only to have the prophet pbuh repeating exactly what his secrect plan was when no one was present ?
                Did you know that The best Rabis in the era at the time Gathered and said to the messengers of the Pagant that if Mohammed could answer the story of the Cave then he is a true messenger? read the Verse AL KAHF(the Cave) its the 18th chapter
                Did you now that a woman tried to kill him and Allah made him desapear to her in front of abou bakr?

Conclusion
                --------GOD ONLY GUIDES WHOM HE LIKES______________

[Edited by TheTruth- on 14th August 2005 at 03:18]

Comment

TT, your ignorance are catching up with you.

Finally you are caught with your pants down --- Jeremiah 8:8.

Lying priests and false prophets were making a mockery of God's word, so God mention their attempt to twist His word in Jeremiah 8:8.

If you stop there it appears as though your lie is true. But read further on verses 9-15.

These people, like you, rejected God's true word, so God is going to punish them. I said read Jeremiah 8:8-15, don't stop in verse 8.

Look at their punishment:

1. Lose wives.
                  2. Death.
                  3. Shame.
                  4. Disease.
                  5. Poverty.
                  6. Fear.

------------------------------------------

I tried to say very little in order not to confuse your fellow Muslims.

To the same people that God mentioned in Jeremiah 8:8, God called them stupid, less intelligence than birds (8:7).

They don't even stop to think if they have done something wrong, but instead rush to do stupid things (8:6). Sounds like addressing the modern terrorists.

They don't even know how to get up from the error of their ways (8:4-5).
                  ---------------------------------------------

Muslims fail to understand the Bible because they have very little background to open their eyes. So I explained the context backward, in order not to confuse the passage you so arrogantly quoted (Jeremiah 8:8).

----------------------------

So now anyone who has a Bible handy can open Jeremiah and read 8:4-15, and get the bigger picture and discover your ignorance.

Comment

you are missing the point
                    I said i would reply to you by using one of the scripture and one opinion. i am well aware of the meaning but thi is how you read the Quran you pick what it does not make sense to you and add a word from a historian to undermind Allah's words hahaha
                    Don't you get it?
                    bottom line
                    the scriptures have been altered take it or leave.
                    The Jews could not see that Allah is capable of sending whom he likes being a fatherless man or an Arab

Comment

You're adapting to cover your ignorance and running around like a rat now.

Comment

Originally posted by Theja
                        You're adapting to cover your ignorance and running around like a rat now.
                        If you have faith in God then you would seek refuge in God instead of what you have said.
                        My conversation is ended you think what you wish and I shall Think what I want and on the day of Judgemenet Allah swt will judge everyone according to his/her deeds
                        "Hypocrites! You can discern the face of the sky and of the earth, but how is it you do not discern this time? Yes, and why, even of yourselves, do you not judge what is right?" Luke 12:56

“Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.” John 7:24

"For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged." 1 Corinthians 11:31

"Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?" 1 Corinthians 6:2

Peace

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X