~ PROPHET'S BIRTHPLACE UP FOR DEMOLITION ~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salam T,

These sites belong to the Muslim Ummah not the Saudi government. How can Saudi Arabia destruct 1400 years of heritage, which is not only dear to Muslims but the wider population of the world.

The Saudi regime is hated in the Muslim world due to such practice being carried out and it will not be long until the Muslims of the world forcefully cease back the holy sites.

Wa Salam

P.s re read what you wrote about the Prophet not being either a Sunni/ Shia.

Comment

wa Salam

umm come to think about it you are making a point. í can see the complexity behind it and I am not sure if their aim is indeed honest wallah knows best.
      my only concern WHEN I MENTION nORTH AFRICA was the ignorance of some people have about Islam. In our Dawah centre in my local mosque the other day . there was this guy born muslim who honestly did not know the meaning of La Illaha illah alah wa Mohammadon rassolo allah. imagine he got brainwashed by the wrong type he would haVE BEEN COMPLETLY LOST. that is why we need to follow one Islam.
      I can write a long book about the leaders but what is the point?

Comment

Khoya,

If avoiding bidaah is the sole aim then there no problem. Welakeen, my personal veiw is that they can avoid demolishing the house of Our Prophet {SAAW} & as far as expansion & facilities to visiting muslim worshiper ARE concerned they can do it by demolishing the Hilton hotel adjecent to the grand masjid and the royal family hotel right in the compound of Haram shariff.

Wa Allahu' Alam.

Comment

I agree

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X