fiance finance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fiance finance

do the bride-to-be and groom-to-be have to disclose their financial assets to each other?

Originally posted by dizzy_wizzy
    do the bride-to-be and groom-to-be have to disclose their financial assets to each other?

first of all there is no fiancee thing in Islam
    second thing finantially a woman is totally independant of man. man must maintain his wife and the wife can keep all her inheritance, money etc... all to herself if she wants and the husband has no right to her money.
    ----------------------------------------
    Allah says: “Men are protectors of women, because of what (strength) Allah has given the one more than the other, and because of what they spend of their property (to maintain them)” (An-Nisaa’: 34)
    -----------------------------------------------------
    . The responsibility for maintenance includes food, shelter, clothes, and other legitimate expenses such as medical and other things.
    and a woman has no right to take husband's money without his permission

The Saudi House of Fatwa, issued the following fatwa:

“It is not permissible for a woman to take anything from her husband’s money without his permission, unless he is falling short in his spending on her, in which case it is permissible for her to take what is sufficient for her and her children on a reasonable basis, as the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said to Hind bint `Utbah when she complained to him that her husband Abu Sufyan was falling short in his spending on her and on her children: “Take what is sufficient for you and your children on a reasonable basis.” There is no expiation required for that if the situation is as we have described. But if she takes when there is no shortcoming on his part, then she has to return what she took, even if she does it without his knowledge if she is afraid that telling him will make him angry with her.”

Comment

Originally posted by coolsimo

how much money is in our saving accounts
      now i know why you are stuck and why you wanna go
      ONE day when i just came back home morocco,i met this girl in the cyber,she was looking and she knew me and my freinds from school,when we started talking,she said her life story about a man who wants her for money etc..and she said the same question you are asking
      and she does not like to be asked that question.cose she knows she got money and that she is rich
      ME in order to get ride of her ,i asked her that question
      funny no !did you get it.
      funny but dangerous tho!
      i did not care about her money neither her,
      but yes you need to know who you are sharing your life with,
      as well as your wealth and future.
      wasslam
      a friend of mine has more money than her husband.
      well, she thinks she does. she asked him how much he has but till this day has never received an answer.

as for my account--------lol
      i will email you the numbers so you can make a deposit

Comment

we are talking about the law
        now if a woman has so much money and the husband is poor?
        what do we do?
        he is only responsable for providing her with bare minimun to survive. the prophet pbuh went without food for over a month exept milk and dates, so if she wants to spend no one can stop her

Comment

i really hope they figure this out because they are a very nice muslim couple.

i think he might feel awkward that she has more than him and thats why he hasnt told her.

she wants to buy a house now and avoid paying rent to someone. i can understand that.

when i was put on the spot for my opinion i suggested that instead of telling him theres nothing wrong when he asks her, i suggested they each put an equal amount of money into a house and she can bank the rest of her savings for herself (if she has more than him - which i think she does).

do you think this is a good plan?

Comment

they finished the game. finally.
            time to go home.
            its been nice speaking, agreeing, and disagreeing with you guys tonight.

dont listen to T coolsimo. im a great investment! LOLOL

Comment

so much to say. but im being pushed out the door.
              promise i will come back tomorrow to elaborate.

Comment

At one time my ex used to earn more than me and it is not nice bro when women get greedy Allah knows best but then i was not muslim so didn't really care

Comment

Originally posted by TheTruth-
                  At one time my ex used to earn more than me and it is not nice bro when women get greedy Allah knows best but then i was not muslim so didn't really care
                  hold up. you have a problem with your wife earning more than you?
                  perhaps you are experiencing an inferiority complex. for that all i can say is - welcome to the club.
                  there is nothing wrong with a woman earning more than a man. if she earned it, she deserves it! it has NOTHING to do with greed. everyone looks for a higher paying job. how do you consider that to be greed?
                  and what does being muslim have to do with it?
                  is there something in the quran that says a woman cannot earn more than her husband??

Comment

hold up. you have a problem with your wife earning more than you?
                    perhaps you are experiencing an inferiority complex. for that all i can say is - welcome to the club.
                    there is nothing wrong with a woman earning more than a man. if she earned it, she deserves it! it has NOTHING to do with greed. everyone looks for a higher paying job. how do you consider that to be greed?
                    and what does being muslim have to do with it?
                    is there something in the quran that says a woman cannot earn more than her husband??
                    I never said that. I accept what ever Allah gives me small or big. It is the otherway round my dear. it s called Greed, she was the one who used to say ME ME ME ME I am better I am better I am better, she told my friends she is on a different level etc... untill Allah SWT made her redendant and she became depressed all by herself
                    the only thing she cared for was the money it would not matter if the person sells his house to pay her she did not care. funny though Allah sometime give people so much money that they end up not able to eat and enjoy the food or their money

Comment

[/B][/QUOTE]
                      I never said that. I accept what ever Allah gives me small or big. It is the otherway round my dear. it s called Greed, she was the one who used to say ME ME ME ME I am better I am better I am better, she told my friends she is on a different level etc... untill Allah SWT made her redendant and she became depressed all by herself
                      the only thing she cared for was the money it would not matter if the person sells his house to pay her she did not care. funny though Allah sometime give people so much money that they end up not able to eat and enjoy the food or their money [/B][/QUOTE]

you said that at one time your wife was earning more than you and it was not nice. so what do you mean by that?

and might i add that allah also knows best when men get greedy. greed is not a feminine character.

i was not getting in the middle of you or your wife. i simply asked if you felt there was a problem with your wife earning more than you.

your english is not bad so i cant understand why you see words that are not there.

Comment

first of all there is no fiancee thing in Islam
                        second thing finantially a woman is totally independant of man. man must maintain his wife and the wife can keep all her inheritance, money etc... all to herself if she wants and the husband has no right to her money.
                        the word fiance may not exist but there is a period of time when marriage is agreed to and its more than a couple of days before the marriage itself.
                        as for the finances, they are taken into consideration. men have been turned away because they were too poor for the womans fathers liking.
                        so at some point in time, someone is looking at the fiances finances.
                        im just wondering if its a question the father asks the husband to be or if its the womans responsibility to ask.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X