Sunnah Prayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunnah Prayer

I was just browsing the internet over this topic (sunnah prayers, optional) and this is what i found (number of rakaat associated with each prayer):

2 before Fajr
    4 before Duhr, 2 after
    2 after Maghrib
    2 after Isha

Can anyone confirm this ? Is there no sunnah prayer for Asr ? Any help would be appreciated.

yeah, there s no sunna to be prayed between el asr and el maghreb even not tahiyat el masdjid before el maghreb... You can however pray before el asr...
    These prayers are known as confirmed sunnas but more is also ok :-) (night prayers engender loads of hassantes)

Comment

Originally posted by TonyStarks
      I was just browsing the internet over this topic (sunnah prayers, optional) and this is what i found (number of rakaat associated with each prayer):

2 before Fajr
      4 before Duhr, 2 after
      2 after Maghrib
      2 after Isha

Can anyone confirm this ? Is there no sunnah prayer for Asr ? Any help would be appreciated.
      Salam
      according to our Prophet SAWS the correct way to pray are

1- 2 in midday sunna or sabah prayer it brings good blessings usually about 10am or so
      2- 4 before Duhar sunna
      3- 2 after duhr
      NO Prayers between ASR and Maghreb
      and 2 after Maghreb
      Isha there is a division as to how many the prophet used to do but since we are not the prophet we follow the basics

idealy 2 plus 2 plus 2 max 10 etc.. after Isha and one single one before sleep time or at least 3 rakat in a form of 2 then a single one on its own.
      reason? God like odd number
      allah knows best

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X