Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming to Algiers!

Hello!

My name is Beth and my husband and I will be coming to Algeria in October and will be there for 3-5 months. I am very excited about this opportunity to explore your intriguing and interesting country and culture. I have never been to a Muslim country before and am grateful for this opportunity to learn more about the culture and the religion.

I am interested in renting an apartment during this time. So if anyone has any leads, please let me know! I want to do and see many things in the country. Is there any problem with safety walking around on the streets? I will be taking lots of photos and will be keeping a public blog of my adventure.

I hope to learn some Arabic and French before I arrive so that I won't be totally lost!

THANK YOU for any information or help that anyone can give to me.

Beth

Algeria

Hello Beth,
    my name is Izzy and i live in Las Vegas Nevada,
    my parents was born in Bechar Algeria,
    i wonder if you planning to go there , it is in the south west sahara close to morocco border.
    there is so much information that i like to get from that city.
    i am not sure if i will ever have a chance to be there.
    please let me know.

thank you
    Izzy

Comment

It is not good to go algeria. Everybody wants to leave. Don't go. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by aitmorad View Post

It is not good to go algeria. Everybody wants to leave. Don't go. Thanks.
        A 'not-very Welcome to Algeria' dose of misery, eh?

You have spoken to everyone in Algeria so you can make this claim with confidence, eh? All 35,000,000 + Algerians want to leave, eh? You can prove this?

If not, then we will assume that you speak just for yourself and are not really a reliable spokesperson for all of Algeria's people.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-khiyal View Post
          A 'not-very Welcome to Algeria' dose of misery, eh?

You have spoken to everyone in Algeria so you can make this claim with confidence, eh? All 35,000,000 + Algerians want to leave, eh? You can prove this?

If not, then we will assume that you speak just for yourself and are not really a reliable spokesperson for all of Algeria's people.
          I only asked 34 999 999 algerians and they want to leave.
          It is not a secret. If you don not believe go and live in algerie and leave america or britian.

Comment

Originally posted by aitmorad View Post

I only asked 34 999 999 algerians and they want to leave.
            It is not a secret. If you don not believe go and live in algerie and leave america or britian.
            So you are not always miserable, eh? You invent stories to cheer yourself up. I am not in America or Britain, so your geography is as poor as your demographic research.

insha'allah one day you will learn to be happier wherever you are.

Comment

Abuse deleted.

I am going to teach you better manners, and to learn not to behave like an idiot online, OK?

No need to thank me.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X