Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I buy flowers online for Algeria??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I buy flowers online for Algeria??

Salam, I’m new to this website as I have been searching on the net in order to find online shops where I can buy and send Flowers to Oran City in Algeria.

Till date, I could not!! I have tried 3 companies but they failed to deliver as they don’t cover this area zone.

I would really appreciate and pray to Allah to whoever of you, guys, would help me.

I plan to surprise a friend in Oran city and send some beautiful flowers for...

cheers,

w/salam wa mar7aba,

Welcome to Algeria.com.

>>> Here <<< is an online company that claims to be able to send flowers to Algeria, and allegedly covers Oran / Wahran.

Good luck!

Comment

Thanks for your prompt response. However, I have tried this site but they could not deliver.
      I have no idea why!!
      I still have somehow that someone would come to guide me…

Comment

Tél : 074 39 58 33

That is a number for a florist in Oran.

Comment

Thanks my friend Al-khiyal for your help.
          I’m based in Saudi. So, how can I buy & pay him through phone?! Do they support Credit Card?

Thanks for your help again,,,

Comment

Salam akhi,

I know where you are, who you are, and where you work. I have even seen a photograph of you.

I think you'll only get answers to those questions if you make a phone call to the florist at Oran and see if you can work out a good arrangement. I would guess that your credit rating should be good enough.

Good luck!

Allah ma3ak

Comment

thanks my friend...
              i will give it a shot and see. this person well-deserved trying...

wish me best of luck..

Comment

I do wish you good luck I think your friend should decribe her area better.

Comment

Comment

Malik Khan

Walikum Asalam ,

There are goods local and international website can deliver you flowers in Algeria . You can get deliverED from one them

1) Elwards : Send flowers and gifts in Algeria | Just another WordPress.com site
                    2) Send flowers to Algeria - Online nationwide delivery
                    3) Livraison de fleurs au Maroc, Alg

ALLAH HAFIZ

Originally posted by twin2003 View Post
                    Salam, I’m new to this website as I have been searching on the net in order to find online shops where I can buy and send Flowers to Oran City in Algeria.

Till date, I could not!! I have tried 3 companies but they failed to deliver as they don’t cover this area zone.

I would really appreciate and pray to Allah to whoever of you, guys, would help me.

I plan to surprise a friend in Oran city and send some beautiful flowers for...

cheers,

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X