Assalamu Alaykom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assalamu Alaykom

I have read on this site about Mesyar Marriage and I believe that since our Religious people have approved it, i have started searching for the right girl to share my loneliness. I believe that you would help me in this regard.

Fathi (Jordanian working in Saudi Arabia)

w/salam, welcome to Algeria.com

While misyar marriages may be deemed to be OK by some people in Saudi Arabia (or elsewhere), I think you'll find that a majority of Sunni Muslims consider such practices to be haram. In fact, even in Saudi Arabia some people refer to it as 'legalized prostitution'.

A temporary wife? What an insulting proposal to place before any woman.

Trust me - you won't get any help with such a project here.

Comment

how dare he?

thanx for answering him al khiyal..
      and I hope his sisters all marry misyar !! temporary marriage..

oh! if he doesn't have sisters...he must have a mum...

I logged in especially to say ...what a disgrace!!

Comment

Mesyar What??

I have read on this site about Mesyar Marriage and I believe that since our Religious people have approved it, i have started searching for the right girl to share my loneliness. I believe that you would help me in this regard.

Fathi (Jordanian working in Saudi Arabia)
        I cannot believe you have the nerve to post a message like this here on Algeria.com !! You obviously don't know Algerian women. They'd skin you alive Mr Fathi !

I join my brothers and sisters who preceded me in condemning such a degrading practice ( Whatever you call it) . I am absolutely fuming with rage, and consider yourself lucky you are not standing in front of me. So, supposing you have a sister or a daughter, would you allow me "to share my loneliness" with her then dump her when I'm finished with her?

You and the likes of you are a disgrace, and I don't know how you call yourselves 'Muslim'.

Shame on you filthy hypocrites.

PS: You say you are Jordanian, working in Saudi Arabia. I assume then that you couldn't find what you wanted in either country and you felt you should try your luck in North Africa, right? Wow, the lengths you're going to to satisfy your base instincts! So, where's your next destination then? Some poor country where people are starving?

Wipe that smile off your face by the way!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X