Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello everyone, my name is Joanne i just married the most wonderful algerian man and just wanted to meet more people from algeria and more people in my situation we are currently waiting for a decision on my husband's visa via the world bridge any advice and kind words of encouragement would be fantastic thanks JO x

Salam, mar7aba wa mabrouk, ya Joanne,

Welcome to Algeria.com, I hope that you enjoy your time with us and I am sure you will find support and answers to some of your questions here. I notice you've been checking out the Cuisine section - I think for you >>> this <<< will be a useful (and essential) kitchen utensil.

Comment

salam thankyou very much i think it will i need to get practicing my algerian cuisine ready for my husband coming home inshallaha x

Comment

Salaam alaikum...be patient with the visa application and inshallah you will be reunited with your husband and the time you've spent waiting will be a distant memory.

Comment

walakum salaam Tizi thankyou for your message i feel a lot more hopeful now ive joined this forum thankyou x

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X