Looking for my children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assalamualykum

Completely off the topic. WHo are the natives of ALgeria, what language do they speak and what do they look like?

Comment

Hello Aayesha,

Here's one U.S. & Canada-based organization that may be able to point you to additional resources in either Australia or North Africa:
      Ameco.org

To send them an e-mail, click the "Contact Us" page on their web site.

You and your children will be in my prayers.

Comment

Thankyou new_friend

Comment

Today is 2 years since the girls left Algeria. I was reading my diary to see what I was doing last year this time and I realised I was in Algeria looking for the girls. Life passes so quickly.

New Friend I contacted Ameco unfortunatley they are unable to help.

I hope oneday I will come online and someone will tell me they saw mychildren or heard something about them.

Comment

Dear Aayesha, i am sorry to hear all this. Seek help again at your local authorities, there are groups of parents whose children have been abducted. I think you have tried all you can for sure, but try again to look for such groups. When you operate as a group the government is willing to help in some cases. I know this may sound a bit odd, but keep on trying. I know a family whose children were abducted to Lebanon and now after 12 years they are home in Europe at their mum's place. But that was a hard fght. So keep on trying.

Family of them will not help you at all.

Good luck and God's blessings!

Miss Cheba M.

Comment

Thanks Miss Cheba you are absuloutely right. I have to keep going and trying. I have realised that even If I contacted someone a year ago and they couldnt help, it dosent mean I shouldnt try the same person again. You just never know when something in their heart may change.
              I just need to take a break sometimes to rejuvenate and strenghthen myself.
              The story of NadiaFawzi really put things into perspective.

Thank you for for post I really appreciate it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X