Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aayesha
    replied
    Thanks Miss Cheba you are absuloutely right. I have to keep going and trying. I have realised that even If I contacted someone a year ago and they couldnt help, it dosent mean I shouldnt try the same person again. You just never know when something in their heart may change.
    I just need to take a break sometimes to rejuvenate and strenghthen myself.
    The story of NadiaFawzi really put things into perspective.

Thank you for for post I really appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• Cheba_Mami
    replied
    Dear Aayesha, i am sorry to hear all this. Seek help again at your local authorities, there are groups of parents whose children have been abducted. I think you have tried all you can for sure, but try again to look for such groups. When you operate as a group the government is willing to help in some cases. I know this may sound a bit odd, but keep on trying. I know a family whose children were abducted to Lebanon and now after 12 years they are home in Europe at their mum's place. But that was a hard fght. So keep on trying.

Family of them will not help you at all.

Good luck and God's blessings!

Miss Cheba M.

Leave a comment:

• Aayesha
    replied
    Today is 2 years since the girls left Algeria. I was reading my diary to see what I was doing last year this time and I realised I was in Algeria looking for the girls. Life passes so quickly.

New Friend I contacted Ameco unfortunatley they are unable to help.

I hope oneday I will come online and someone will tell me they saw mychildren or heard something about them.

Leave a comment:

• Aayesha
    replied
    Thankyou new_friend

Leave a comment:

• New_Friend
    replied
    Hello Aayesha,

Here's one U.S. & Canada-based organization that may be able to point you to additional resources in either Australia or North Africa:
    Ameco.org

To send them an e-mail, click the "Contact Us" page on their web site.

You and your children will be in my prayers.

Leave a comment:

• Aayesha
    replied
    Assalamualykum

Completely off the topic. WHo are the natives of ALgeria, what language do they speak and what do they look like?

Leave a comment:

• Aayesha
    replied
    Assalamualaykum

I have been away on a much needed break. I did not have interent access.
    I am sorry for any trouble caused.
    I will not post any identifiable information from now on.

Leave a comment:

• viasaada
    replied
    Thank you !

Leave a comment:

• Guest 123
    replied
    Salam, ya viasaada,

No worries, it's just that we have to acknowledge that others, even if they have not behaved with honour, in circumstances such as those at the heart of this sad story, have 'third party privacy rights'. Anyone could register on a site and make claims about anyone else, but posting the names of others who are not around to tell their own story, or refute allegations etc., is problematic.

We've also had people 'searching for people' in the past. Again, in terms of what we can tell from a forum ID, they could be debt collectors, cops, jealous love rivals, stalkers - how do we really know?

I am not casting doubt on Aayesha's account or on your sincerity and desire to help her - unfortunately there are several mothers who have met with the same awful experience. But outside offering prayers, support and practical advice, we cannot get into the business of publically naming names here on the forum. Having said that, I cannot, of course, moderate any private messages that individuals may wish to exchange.

Speaking for myself, I think it should be considered haram for any man to inflict what is, in effect, damaging child abuse on children who are torn emotionally and robbed of a parent when a marital relationship fails and he absconds with the children. Acknowledging the rights to an ongoing relationship between the mother and children should not be in some man's 'gift' - it should be the law. And Algerian authorities should be more proactive in establishing mechanisms to prevent the type of cruelty that cases like this always involve.

Leave a comment:

• viasaada
    replied
    I did not know i was not suppose to ask what her husbands name was. I was trying to help. I know some people in Biskra. I meant only to help her find her children. i can understand now . Nonetheless, i will not ask personal questions again in regards to finding her children. be sure of that !. , viva bou-saada

Leave a comment:

• Guest 123
    replied
    Salam

Just to be clear about the site rules: posting personal, identifying details about others in circumstances like this is not permitted here. With all respect to everyone, which of you really knows who an ID on a forum is? And which of you would like someone to be posting your real names and other family details on this or any other forum?

There are ways to trace people, but anything that looks like the volunteering/recruitment of anonymous cyber-vigilantes obviously isn't something that can be accepted here.

With a little thought, I'm sure everyone will understand why.

Leave a comment:

• Aayesha
    replied
    Dear Tipaza

I appreciate your concern. It is one I hold myself.
    One thing I have realised over the last 2 years is. I do not know through whom Allah will bring a solution. I hope too he will protect them. There is rarely a right and wrong except for halal and haraam. It is a matter of judgement and being able to bare the consequences of our actions.
    Thanks for your opinion anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Aayesha
    replied
    Unforetunately this is a common occurence both to Muslim and Non Muslim wifes(women do it too).
    I am Muslim born and raised.
    My children were raised as practising Muslim. I home schooled them then eventually put them in Muslim school. My ex husbands only real concern was that I would take him to court and I would get custody. Even then in Australia they never give full custody it is usually half half. But when you want full control half is never good enough.
    My daughters are 11,9 and 6 years.

Their fathers name is xxxxxxxxxxxxx. His father who is originally from Biskra (he has passed away) his name is xxxxxxx.

Thankyou everyone for showing a interest in my story.
    Last edited by Guest 123; 27th December 2009, 02:28. Reason: Personal, identifying information removed

Leave a comment:

• Tipaza
    replied
    I don't think Aayesha should give such information on a public forum. (That's my opinion)

Leave a comment:

• viasaada
    replied
    I'm surprised to hear that he is hiding your children.. Are you Muslim? how long were you married to him, I have friends in biskra . if you want i can contact them and have them look for your ex. husband what is his name?

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X