As-salaamu alaikum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As-salaamu alaikum

My name is Julie and I am married to an Algerian, we have been married 14 years Alhamdulillah. He is from Kouba and inshaAllah we will be traveling there soon, will be my first time. We have twins Safiyyah Houriya and Zakariya Abdul-Rahman and I wanted advice about taking them to Algeria. What would I need to take? They will be 7 months when we travel. Also I wanted to ask what the weather is like in April, any advice would be great thank you.

Wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh, ya Julie,

Welcome to Algeria.com, I hope that you'll enjoy your time with us and that some of our members will be able to give you good advice about your journey.

fi aman Allah daeman

Comment

Originally posted by julie View Post
      My name is Julie and I am married to an Algerian, we have been married 14 years Alhamdulillah. He is from Kouba and inshaAllah we will be traveling there soon, will be my first time. We have twins Safiyyah Houriya and Zakariya Abdul-Rahman and I wanted advice about taking them to Algeria. What would I need to take? They will be 7 months when we travel. Also I wanted to ask what the weather is like in April, any advice would be great thank you.
      W/essalam Julie & welcome to a.com
      Your visit to Algiers will be in 'spring' the best period of the year! sunny days, not cold & not hot. you can expect cold nights and some rainy days...

I hope you will enjoy your stay in Algeria!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X