Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assalamualaikum all

Assalamualaikum all,

Hope you're all well inshaallah, came across this website very interesting indeed some excellent info well done mashaAllah. I'm hoping to inshaAllah move to Algeria by the end of April after my wedding, my husband to be is Algerian and we plan to stay there. So would love to meet some sisters who have maybe also moved from England London to Algeria or even Algerian sisters inshAllah! my Arabic is not so good very very basic! i'm born and bred in London but parents originally from Pakistan, really nervous about moving but at the same time excited. I'm quite active here attending dars and halaqa at the masjid have a wonderful community here and i'm gona miss my sisters sooooo much. so would like to keep up my learning and meeting sisters who are alike inshaAllah. My parents as you can imagine are a lot more nervous than me, so me meeting any pakistani sisters maybe living out there would be the cherry on top for them.

Please keep me in your duas, will try my best to keep in touch regular but please forgive me if i don't ... i tell ya this wedding stuff is stressful business!

take care
    Assalamualaikum warahmatullah x

Wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh, ya Umm Musa

Welcome to Algeria.com, I hope that you'll enjoy your time with us. There are indeed sisters from Pakistan who are members here, other members who have married Algerians and who have gone to, or intend going to, Algeria to live, so insha'allah you'll encounter some of them here in time.

fi aman Allah daeman

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X