Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Lady with an Algerian Man

Salam!

I am so happy to be in this forum. I am a USA Professional Lady in the field of Business. I met my boyfriend a year ago. (Seems I know him for yearssss). We started and give the room to become friends for a long time and them later without rush! start our formal relation.

Does anyone been in Algeria. I been two time but in another state close to Algeria and met him and his family. We had a great time!

Please I will like to have this site information about Algeria. What is the type of life in what state you have been....all that info that we women like to know.

Happy

a help

i don t really know what is it that you want to find out .all i think that i could help you with is .....algerian man are more manly and hot then any other man they get really jeaulous if any one even looked to their woman .and they are in the same time very tender they will do anything for their love and fight for it as long as it deserve it so if you want to keep him i would ask you to stay faithful only to him because they can forgive anytthing but cheeting on him.and i am telling you that because i am an algerian girl and i have my onkle who has been married from a german woman for 3 years so i know little bit about relation between an algerian man and an etranger. there is something else he might be ungry .so when he is nervous i advice you to not talk to him instantly .leave him until he calm down then go and talk to him

Comment

American w/Algerian

Salams,

Well I'm an American married to an Algerian now for over 5 years. We only knew each other for 3 weeks before we were married. He's a good man ( a man's man if you will), intelligent, practicing muslim, spends a lot of time on his hobby, has a bit of a temper, sometimes inflexible. I can't say these are characteristics of all Algerian men. I met his mother for the first time last year when we had our first child she came for 5 months. I don't speak much arabic or french so communication was difficult when hubby was not around but she is a very kind woman, generous and appreciative. Insha'allah I will visit Algeria for the first time next year to meet the extended family in person instead of skype. It is important for me that my son be surrounded by extended family as much as possible because I didn't have this experience when I was a child and I want him to know his roots.

Comment

Hi, I really appreciate all the information you have provided regarding Algerian men. It's nice to actually hear it or read it from someone who lives n will experienced with the culture. I would like to know more about the Algerian man and they're ways of being. I have an Algerian boyfriend n I am looking forward to visiting the country very soon. I'm very in love with him. I plan on moving to Algeria once err merry. Any other tips you can provide will be very helpful. Mrc bcp

Comment

But you are not American born - where are you from?

Originally posted by Happy View Post

Salam!

I am so happy to be in this forum. I am a USA Professional Lady in the field of Business. I met my boyfriend a year ago. (Seems I know him for yearssss). We started and give the room to become friends for a long time and them later without rush! start our formal relation.

Does anyone been in Algeria. I been two time but in another state close to Algeria and met him and his family. We had a great time!

Please I will like to have this site information about Algeria. What is the type of life in what state you have been....all that info that we women like to know.

Happy
          Hi. I am also an American woman in love with an Algerian man - although it is still in the online phase. I can tell from your writing that you were not born in American. Can I ask what country you are from, and what is your native language? And also, may I ask, did you begin your relationship online?

Zoletta

Comment

Characteristics of an Algerian Man

Yes, I second that. They are possessive and easily jealous when a man looks at us. But they are faithful (and definitely expect the same), affectionate, tender, very attentive and so MUCH more...the good far outweighs the bad.

Originally posted by khouloud dz View Post
            i don t really know what is it that you want to find out .all i think that i could help you with is .....algerian man are more manly and hot then any other man they get really jeaulous if any one even looked to their woman .and they are in the same time very tender they will do anything for their love and fight for it as long as it deserve it so if you want to keep him i would ask you to stay faithful only to him because they can forgive anytthing but cheeting on him.and i am telling you that because i am an algerian girl and i have my onkle who has been married from a german woman for 3 years so i know little bit about relation between an algerian man and an etranger. there is something else he might be ungry .so when he is nervous i advice you to not talk to him instantly .leave him until he calm down then go and talk to him

Comment

Hi,

Have you been able to visit Algeria?

Hi, I really appreciate all the information you have provided regarding Algerian men. It's nice to actually hear it or read it from someone who lives n will experienced with the culture. I would like to know more about the Algerian man and they're ways of being. I have an Algerian boyfriend n I am looking forward to visiting the country very soon. I'm very in love with him. I plan on moving to Algeria once err merry. Any other tips you can provide will be very helpful. Mrc bcp

Comment

I'm not sure you can characterise all Algerian's as I'm sure they're all very different?
                However the quick temper and the treating you like a princess rings true to my husband!
                I fell for my husband as 99% of the time his calmness and rationality is unreal. Generally loses his temper with bad drivers but then quickly forgets it. Considering how they drive in Algiers this is pretty funny and ironic!
                I hope your men turn out to be as caring, supportive and family valued as my husband is. There is definitely a respect for the women in Algiers and from what I've seen the different roles of genders is carried out hence you would possibly describe them as a mans man.

Comment

okey where ever you need to know

Originally posted by laly View Post
                  okey there is my e-mail is pokala0993@gmail.com write me and tell me what are things or tips that you need okeywhen ever you need it

Comment

Re: USA Lady with an Algerian Man

Hi,

Just wondering if you ladies cannot mention from what region in Algeria is your husband or BF is from? My husband is from Bouira, and he is Kabylie...

Originally posted by Sarahboudjema View Post
                    I'm not sure you can characterise all Algerian's as I'm sure they're all very different?
                    However the quick temper and the treating you like a princess rings true to my husband!
                    I fell for my husband as 99% of the time his calmness and rationality is unreal. Generally loses his temper with bad drivers but then quickly forgets it. Considering how they drive in Algiers this is pretty funny and ironic!
                    I hope your men turn out to be as caring, supportive and family valued as my husband is. There is definitely a respect for the women in Algiers and from what I've seen the different roles of genders is carried out hence you would possibly describe them as a mans man.

Comment

Algerian Man Jijel

Salam,

I am new to this site -please can you tell me about the Algerian men from Jijel, what they are like? His mum, dad and grandfather are from Jijel.

He was born in Bologhine beb el oued Algiers - what are the Algerian men like from these places can they be trusted etc?

Comment

please reply to me on jasnarahbegum@hotmail.co.uk

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X