Hi!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

Hello I am Latri and I wanted to introduce myself to you all. I wasn't sure what I wanted to say, except that I was looking for some information about Algerian men. I really don't know alot about them or their culture. I do know that most of them are Muslim, which is how I ran into this website. I was looking to study and know more about Algerians and Muslims. Reason I am looking for this information is because I have always had all kinds of friends of all different cultures and race, and most of them have been from India, Arabian, and Algerian. I love all them, I don't see any difference in anyone, because I believe and know we are all God's children. Well to make a long story short, I have met an amazing Algerian man on Facebook, and for the past 2 months we have messaged and here recently we have started to Skype. He has told me he loves me and wants to spend his life with me. He is very sweet, respectful, and kind. I really like him and want to get to know him more, but I want to make sure he is being true and honest with me. So I come to you and ask if you can share with me your experiences with Algerian men and being online with them. I just don't want to make a mistake and walk into this relationship blindly. So any comments are greatly appreciated.
    Peace Out! ✌
    Latri

Hello everyone, I am liza.

Comment

Originally posted by Latri View Post
      Hello I am Latri and I wanted to introduce myself to you all. I wasn't sure what I wanted to say, except that I was looking for some information about Algerian men. I really don't know alot about them or their culture. I do know that most of them are Muslim, which is how I ran into this website. I was looking to study and know more about Algerians and Muslims. Reason I am looking for this information is because I have always had all kinds of friends of all different cultures and race, and most of them have been from India, Arabian, and Algerian. I love all them, I don't see any difference in anyone, because I believe and know we are all God's children. Well to make a long story short, I have met an amazing Algerian man on Facebook, and for the past 2 months we have messaged and here recently we have started to Skype. He has told me he loves me and wants to spend his life with me. He is very sweet, respectful, and kind. I really like him and want to get to know him more, but I want to make sure he is being true and honest with me. So I come to you and ask if you can share with me your experiences with Algerian men and being online with them. I just don't want to make a mistake and walk into this relationship blindly. So any comments are greatly appreciated.
      Peace Out! ✌
      Latri
      Hi Latri

Welcome! You may find this thread useful/informative --

http://www.algeria.com/forums/womens...erian-men.html

Although I don't think the internet is the best place to look for advice in making life-changing decisions... I wish you well!

Comment

Originally posted by walks1079 View Post
        Hello Liza - and welcome.

As you'll see these forums are (unfortunately) very quiet, but good to have you here.

Comment

Originally posted by walks1079 View Post
          Hello Liza , welcome in here

Comment

welcome in here as a member. Although I am also a newbie here and just join this forum today. I hope it will be a great platform for both of us to talk with seniors and take part in different discussions. I must say to be connected with this community and have a great time being a member.

Comment

Welcome Joney -- and DZ_man.

Take a look through the existing topics and comment where you feel appropriate. Or start a topic of your own and see where it goes.

Hope to hear more from you.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X