Why Algerian girls pretend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Algerian girls pretend?

Actually if you want to do something is directly from your heart and don't act as if you cannot do it or you are not doing it. I don't really know why Algerian girls pretend as if they are so holy; if you try to talk to them on them they just play you off and act as if you are not speaking to them. What type of life is this while as if they go out of their country like in Paris their behavior change totally. Let me tell you Algerian girls please feel free to talk to us even in the streets you do not know where your luck comes from. don't tie your heads and pretend like the Iraqis or the most holy Ajahs of Saudi.
    Labez20

[B][i] where are you from? and what country do u live in?
    [B] ¤ · . ¸ ¸ . × " ¤ Algerian Laydee ¤ " × . ¸ ¸ . · ¤

Comment

what

ok what do you whant???
      I do not kno´w you so dont be mesing whit me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      kisses yamina

Comment

Yamina tell me the truth

Originally posted by oran_girl
        ok what do you whant???
        I do not kno´w you so dont be mesing whit me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        kisses yamina
        Tell me the truth yamina. If you are from Oran or even Algiers just tell me the truth about your friends and how they behave. I am at your disposure and you can communicate with me at this email also; tkossigbo@yahoo.com check my profile and tell me whats up with you. do u any contact? Then tell me.

Comment

LOL@whatsup with you.

Sounded like u gona beat her up lool. Relax man, your time will come and u will get an algerian gurl... be patient .. no point hurrying.

Khokom.

Comment

Khokom

Originally posted by Khokom
            LOL@whatsup with you.

Sounded like u gona beat her up lool. Relax man, your time will come and u will get an algerian gurl... be patient .. no point hurrying.

Khokom.
            Khokom, If actually you know me i don't think you would say that. Is not like getting her off......the idea here is very simple and atleast if one can show me the difference; you know making sure is what we live on today. so if someone is in doubt of something, someone out there can tell them the truth. so....

Comment

Re: Khokom

Originally posted by labez20
              Originally posted by Khokom
              LOL@whatsup with you.

Khokom.
              Khokom, If actually you know me i don't think you would say that. Is not like getting her off......the idea here is very simple and atleast if one can show me the difference; you know making sure is what we live on today. so if someone is in doubt of something, someone out there can tell them the truth. so....
              Mr Labez,

Hello there how are you?

I just wanted to say something here so things are clear. If you were algerian and lived in algeria you would understand how + why algerian gurls behave in this manner.

In algeria most of them are holy like you said... religious... modest...wearing hijab...etc etc u know what i mean... the rest however are more outa line if u like, not serious about religion in the way they behave, the way they dress the way they talk...etc

When algerian gurls go abroad some change and adapt to the western way of living... however many stay steadfast in terms of culture and religion and they stick to their roots which is of course the best thing.

They dont pretend... there are types of gurls... and the religiously commited kinda gurls u wont be able to talk to those like u talk to a gurl u meet in the street or in a cafe or wherever....

By the way, i want to also mention something... ALL OF WHAT I SAID ABOVE GOES FOR THE BOYS TOO AND NOT JUST THE GURLS. THATS A FACT.

So Mr Labez it really depends on the gurl's mentality and how she was brought up and how her mind works... etc. Dnt feel sorry for urself as many might reject you... lool its something normal lol. Anyways take care. have fun.

Comment

Khokom,

Nice try at explaining the metality of Algerian girls. However, you failed to mention that they do not trust Arab men much.

Good day

Zia

Comment

Zia,

Fair enough but i think thats your opinion online and also you cant speak for all women however i dont quite see how can say "Arab men" they dont trust all arab men...or some or what specify plz My point is not all arab men are same thats one thing secondly there are arab men who dont trust arab women as well.... so what anyway?
                  But thing is... you can bet "the tayyibaat are for the tayyibeen only and vise versa" Very important saying and also an ayat in the quran.

Take care and peace.

Khokom.

[Edited by Khokom on 22nd December 2003 at 10:12]

Comment

Dear Khokom,

It is Zia

The bahaviour of some algerian girls towards some algerian or Arab men reflects an apprehension about the outcome of a conversation or a discussion or a realtionship that a girl might have with a man...
                    I understand that some women are "emancipated" and they feel free from all the restrictions that the traditional society might have imposed on them. At the same time, we find the concervative families that are very strict about the way women should behave and dress.

Arab and Algerian men are very difficult to understand. They play around a lot and then when they want to marry they choose someone that has not seen the world, someone that they can control. So, when a man approaches a girl, what does she think: right he will play around with me and then go and marry some other girl: well if you like me go to my parents... that is the psyche of the algerian girls...

I am glad you mentioned alayat: attayibatu litayibin wa tayibouna litayibat. A good reminder to all of us...

Salam

Zia

Comment

Salam Zia,

Sorry i confused you with another forum user, i can assure you my last post has been edited

Regarding the topic, to be honest with you i got the feeling that you think all algerian men and arab men are bad and play around...lol i always find that funny.. Zia i can also assure you there are still some decent men out there... its strange i dont blame you to think like that because me as well as some of my friends always discuss and say "well guys.. this is our luck, algerian gurls are lost... what shall we do now...we are buggered lol we had our hopes up... " but you see zia then when we think about it... there are a few decent algerian gurls out there i am sure, this gets our hopes up again.... and we all gona get hooked up one day and everyone gona be happy... like i said tayibaat li tayiboon... and tayiboon li tayibaat. This is a fact.
                      I always tell mum... mum where are u gona find that decent pious algerian gurl anyway... didnt u see them around in london and how they behave ..bla bla bla but then she assures me things will be alright... so i trust her fully and i know sometimes out of weakness u start to think all algerian men are bad...etc
                      Everyone gets his/her match no doubt inshallah.... and like you said they played around etc... those men who do that will only get women who played around too... they match... logically anyway. No pious gurl or decent girl will accept a man who played around and no pious decent algerian guy will accept a gurl who did. Its simple.
                      I hope this is clear enough...

Take care. Salam.

Khokom

Comment

Actually if you want to do something is directly from your heart and don't act as if you cannot do it or you are not doing it. I don't really know why Algerian girls pretend as if they are so holy; if you try to talk to them on them they just play you off and act as if you are not speaking to them. What type of life is this while as if they go out of their country like in Paris their behavior change totally. Let me tell you Algerian girls please feel free to talk to us even in the streets you do not know where your luck comes from. don't tie your heads and pretend like the Iraqis or the most holy Ajahs of Saudi.
                        Labez20
                        -----------------------------------------------------------

What are going on about?
                        We Algerian girls born and bred. WE DO NOT PRETEND! WE DO NOT WANT TO BE IRAQIS NOR SAUDIS, NO THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gardenia
                          Labez20
                          -----------------------------------------------------------

What are going on about?
                          We Algerian girls born and bred. WE DO NOT PRETEND! WE DO NOT WANT TO BE IRAQIS NOR SAUDIS, NO THANKS!!!!!!!!!
                          Exactly, NO THANX.
                          One bad experience and they write off all Algerian Girls.
                          I think that the whole of the Arab nation have issues with us Algerian Girls because we are so much more than that (pretencious)

Peace out.
                          Nectar77

Comment

Thing is though... algerian gurls or any gurls shouldnt forget who they are and shouldnt forget their roots...traditions ... religion...etc when they go abroad...things like that are very important.

Salam.

Khokom.

Comment

Khokom,

First of all, you really didn't have to edit your message

It seems to me that you have exactly the same problem that I and other Algerian girls here (in the UK ) have i.e. we think that there are not enough or there are hardly any men that can make good husband material. It is interesting that you are asking your mum to look for a girl for you. May I say that this is the typical scenario of our men abroad: either marry some blond European or ask the mother to find a girl for them.

I wish you the best of luck in your quest for the woman of your dreams.

Salam

Zia

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X