X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• o13e
    started a topic open to any discussion

open to any discussion

Hi I am English and living in london. I would like to discuss any topic with a view to understand the algerian culture.

• replied
    Aloha to ya all

I'm an Algerian girl livin' in Belgium, Flanders! I'd like to have contact with other Algerians in Europe because there aren't that much here in Belgium! So people in cyberspace, feel free to contact this KillaBeee from Belgium!

greetings to ya all

M

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Maunira...Finally a reply!!!!

Hi Maunira,

nice to see that someone know where stuttgart is! I hope you enjoy you life in Belgium...My parents are actually in Algeria (Bejaia) and I think that they are having fun!!! regarding to the emails that you wrote before, you seems to be some one cool...I hope to see a message from you, next time I'll be here...
    Cu Soon, ;-)
    Sam.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: going to algeria

Originally posted by helen
    Hello -

If anyone has been to Algeria recently, please let me know everything's OK there? I have just married an Algerian man and we are planning a holiday (near Algiers), so we can visit his family, who he hasn't seen for a long time. I have heard such horror stories about Algeria: my husband says it is beautiful, but I just want to be safe...........
    Hi there

My parents and 2 sistas went to Algeria and from November 10th till November 25th. It iz cool there, I went last year and it was perfect, my parents never stopped going to Algeria. Ya don't have to worry for sure. And yes, Algeria is a beautiful country, a country to be proud of!

Greetings from a girl living in Belgium, Flanders

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hi, i am interesting to discuss with you on any kind of topic concerning my country algeria.
    email: izrinadir@hotmail.com

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hello to all algeria lovers

hi my name is djamel barroudi and iam an algerian originly from algiers (ana wlid belcourt) and i live in canada.unfortunetly i haven't seen my dear country in a long time about 5 years fel ghourba and it's been very hard not see it for such a long time,but iam hopping of maybe taking a trip back in a year from now so before i go i would appreciate if somebody could tell me how my dear country is doin and how it's been since then.my e-mail address is algeria50@hotmail.com and iam hopping for some replies. thank you

Leave a comment:

• replied
    going to algeria

Hello -

If anyone has been to Algeria recently, please let me know everything's OK there? I have just married an Algerian man and we are planning a holiday (near Algiers), so we can visit his family, who he hasn't seen for a long time. I have heard such horror stories about Algeria: my husband says it is beautiful, but I just want to be safe...........

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Everybody! Salaam Arlikoum, Bonjour, Hallo..

Hi Everybody,

My name is Sam (for Samir) and my origin are Algerian but I'm a French huy living in Germany, I came here with the hope that I can meet some nice people to talk about you..me..and Algeria!

hope to heasr from you soon!

email me at: ironiks@yahoo.com

Leave a comment:

• replied
    are u an algerian living in london? i'm a half algerian living in holland. would you like to mail with me? teddybear

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X