Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi everybody!!

hi everybody!!
    i'm an algerian man wishing to be in touch with people all over the world to discuss different issues.
    of course ,i'm ready to give information about my beutifull country for those who are abroad and others who don't know it at all.
    thanks for your answers friends!!!

Originally posted by jijeli
    hi everybody!!
    i'm an algerian man wishing to be in touch with people all over the world to discuss different issues.
    of course ,i'm ready to give information about my beutifull country for those who are abroad and others who don't know it at all.
    thanks for your answers friends!!!
    jijeli

Hi. I am an American. I have been trying to establish an Algerian contact for so long, so I was very excited to come across your posting. I would very much like to know about you and your country. I would be very happy to return the favor answering any questions I that I am able to about America. I am particularly interested in communication, esp. radio, in Algeria. CAn you tell me anything at all about it? Any aspect.
    Thanks
    Agatha

Comment

hi Agatha,
      I'm entirely ready to help you.you can send me a message on my e-mail:mmouloud19@hotmail.com.Please be more specific in your question to let me give you a full view of Algerian radios.
      I would be very happy to know about USA since i expect to be in Quebec with my family around next summer.
      Also,it's very interesting to know people from other cultural background.So,i'm happy to know you and i'm waiting for your answer.
      bye bye!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X