Pregnancy test question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregnancy test question

I'm doing a school project and I need some help. We're researching whether or not to invest in importing pregnancy tests into Algeria (it's a ficticious situation). Can anyone tell me if these tests are used regularly in Algeria? If women are allowed to use them? ect... There is very little information available and I figured this is the best way to get it.

Thanks!

...,Actually it very helpfull idea,might bring some new order to our society as well to avoid unexpected pregnancy
    and to reduce the death rate,so I wish the best motivation
    and the possible success in your project,so be it.
    assirem

Comment

assirem u r saying some quatsh(rubish),

it's a double adged thing, it can be helpful , and can bring domage to people how misuse it!!!!

Comment

there is no chance to misuse it

it's not harmfull, it's not a thing that enters the body....and how can anyone misuse it??

i think it's a good idea to sell it, to avoid undesired pregrency cases..

Comment

HO CONNIE

YOU'RE RIGHT GIRL, WE R SO BEHIND IN THESE THINGS, THE ONLY PROBLEM WILL BE THE PRICE, HOW WOULD A PRODUCTU LIKE THAT COST IN ALGERIA, AND CAN ANYBODY GET ONE?

Comment

....They know they are pregnant when the bump appears

Comment

Oh yeah you have a say everywhere now !!! What about you when that will appear ? I am sure no one will ever give it to you. You are to be a single chidless all your life I promise you that!!!

Comment

Raphael the impotent, sad, pathetic & lonely Merchant Banker.

Comment

Merchant Banker you say! Well whether he is that or into Trading...Commodities....

I have a list of at least 8 women who want somebody like him, he speaks French, is he handsome? Let's see he has a choice of a blonde lady who is into Investment Banking
                  A dark haired lady from the Middle East with a small son who is a web designer.......
                  And he chases Kanga who is happy and content with the man she loves and a child she adores?
                  Men fall in love with married women because if someone else wanted them then they must be desirable.....ask every married woman out there...it is THE curse of being unattainable....hunters like Raffie? are attracted by the Challenge....but should they obtain the desired one- they lose interest, I see the hint of a new thread here...
                  News for Raffie, some of those men and women are as homely as Trolls (no offense Kanga- just trying to enlighten this man about life- I've never seen you so I do not know your soul sounds warm and enlightened enough-I read some of your posts, you have experience and intelligence about life and in general) but love causes the homely to be beautiful in the eyes of the lover and the beloved, so just cuz they are married and sound mournfully beautiful on the net does not mean they'd be your physical type that you'd be attracted to in real life.
                  Have you pondered any of this Raphael?
                  Are you still in love with love? Or are you attempting to date in the real world....I suggest you get out there and "Get happening!" Find a woman like Kanga, that reminds you of her warmth and intelligence and has commonsense- she'll need it -she'll have you. I hope you're not this gollygeeawfulobsessive inlovewithfantasies in your real life. When you decide to crawl out of your lonely abyss you have friends here who'll be more than glad to help you out.

Originally posted by -Electra-
                  Raphael the impotent, sad, pathetic & lonely Merchant Banker.

Comment

Childless

You're scary, which man are you taped to? Think you control the intake outflow valves of procreation now do you?
                    As for birth control I'm all for it especially for women with certain types of men -10 kids and onward ho! What do some of you guys think women are -a factory?
                    For the young and newly married who decide 2 is enough and more will break the bank and marriage, it is a wise decision -problems are hard on the marriage and the children that 'are' already without adding more.
                    For the young stay controlled- or get some control, you could get stuck with a real dweeb you won't want a couple of years down the road because you were unwise in your choices, or you could get abandoned with those kids....

Originally posted by Raphael
                    Oh yeah you have a say everywhere now !!! What about you when that will appear ? I am sure no one will ever give it to you. You are to be a single chidless all your life I promise you that!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X