Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US strike kills 18 civilians

Another example of America's strategy "kill and ask questions later"

Were these 18 innocent people (children and women among them) terrorists? AlQaeda??

I dont understand people who still say America is the upholder of human rights and freedom in the world. The Western Pride as they call it.

Many Pakistanis protested and blamed Musharraf for his intimate relationship with Bush. What was Musharraf's reply?? "If we kept sheltering foreign terrorists here ... our future will not be good" ...HELLO!! 18 INNOCENT PEOPLE WERE BLOWN APART, INCLUDING WOMEN AND CHILDREN.

A rally speaker said Washington is targetting Pakistan because of its nuclear power. They tightened the siege against it.

Khokom.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...6E28A102B8.htm

Originally posted by Khokom
    I dont understand people who still say America is the upholder of human rights and freedom in the world. The Western Pride as they call it.
    Hang fire there, big fella.

As a Westerner, I don't even know anyone (apart from Booger ) who says that about America. And "they" certainly don't call this virtually non-existent phenomenon "the Western Pride"...

Seriously though, that's an appalling story, but sadly I've come to expect no better - the Afghan and Iraq Wars (and their ramifications/knock-ons, like the one which your post describes) have just been enormous catalogues of human suffering inflicted by an administration using a nation's grief for 9/11 as an excuse to pursue its own political goals

V

Comment

V,

You reckon 9/11 is an excuse? Washington saw this as an opportunity to carry out their plans, whatever you think those plans are.

Khokom.

Comment

What you said is exactly the same as what I said

And we know what the plan is - it's all written down, and available for public consumption. This is what I mean when I say that there's no clandestine conspiracy

Sadly the fact that there really isn't a conspiracy, merely makes the truth into even more dreadful reading... it really is a case of how ideals can go wrong, and even good intentions turn bad

Read it for yourself - a large number of the prominent figures on the Republican right are open and public supporters of the project.

http://www.newamericancentury.org/

V

Comment

From the same site - statement of "principles" and initial signatories

http://www.newamericancentury.org/st...principles.htm

V

Comment

Those plans you believe are conspiracies are pushed into the public domain Voltaire more often these days than ever.

People are waking up, there is certainly, without any shadow of a doubt, a global American strategy taking place. Just research it, read what the experts say, even in British Newspapers,...read about economical factors, cultural factors, social factors, behind America's foreign policies, and how British foreign policies fall in line with that.

Just focus for a min, the proof is infront of your eyes, you keep reading in newspapers every day whats happening in the world, the language thats used by the americans, the psychological games, the lies, twisting facts, even their own movies in hollywood reflect this the pressure they put on world leaders, blame the war on false intelligence, read about CIA and what they do V, read about their tactics, who they employ, ...etc

I just sometimes cant understand someone with your intellectual mind, cannot think outside the box.

Khokom.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by voltaire

Seriously though, that's an appalling story, but sadly I've come to expect no better - the Afghan and Iraq Wars (and their ramifications/knock-ons, like the one which your post describes) have just been enormous catalogues of human suffering inflicted by an administration using a nation's grief for 9/11 as an excuse to pursue its own political goals

V
              Yes it's appalling. But why would the US randomly target those particular houses for destruction? Even President Musharraf knows that area is a haven for al-qaeda terrorists. As long as terrorist maggots continue to hide behind women and children, these kinds of tragedies are going to occur.

Volt, I'm not quite sure what you're reading into this "Project for a New American Century" thing you keep referring to, but from your comments it sounds like you think the Bush Administration is out to dominate and enslave the world. I'm pretty sure that's impossible, however, and this may come as a suprise to you, nations do tend to look after their own interests from time to time.

Refresh my memory, Volty. Do you think the war in Afganistan was justified?

Comment

Originally posted by Bilderbooger

Yes it's appalling. But why would the US randomly target those particular houses for destruction?

No Americans don’t do random targeting, correct your Jewish ranting, American do pin-point precision, intelligent laser guided missiles, making sure that collateral damage is minimized.
                We deeply regret for the loss of life, it is quite unclear whether those people who were hit were related to the target or probably were injured, by the low building standard in that region of Pakistan.

“ of course the Pakistani, will go out and demonstrate in the street, burn a US flag here and there, and then times go by and they forget about it, they have bought JeUS excuses, and now they joined, http://www.pakistan.com a VCI Forum where alike Pomme de terre and Houdia and the 12 salopards moderating under Pakistani pseudo talking about how beautiful the world is.

Comment

Originally posted by Khokom
                  Those plans you believe are conspiracies are pushed into the public domain Voltaire more often these days than ever.

People are waking up, there is certainly, without any shadow of a doubt, a global American strategy taking place. Just research it, read what the experts say, even in British Newspapers,...read about economical factors, cultural factors, social factors, behind America's foreign policies, and how British foreign policies fall in line with that.

Just focus for a min, the proof is infront of your eyes, you keep reading in newspapers every day whats happening in the world, the language thats used by the americans, the psychological games, the lies, twisting facts, even their own movies in hollywood reflect this the pressure they put on world leaders, blame the war on false intelligence, read about CIA and what they do V, read about their tactics, who they employ, ...etc

I just sometimes cant understand someone with your intellectual mind, cannot think outside the box.

Khokom.
                  OK, with all due respect I don't think you correctly understood what I wrote.

V

Comment

Yes it's appalling. But why would the US randomly target those particular houses for destruction? Even President Musharraf knows that area is a haven for al-qaeda terrorists. As long as terrorist maggots continue to hide behind women and children, these kinds of tragedies are going to occur.

Volt, I'm not quite sure what you're reading into this "Project for a New American Century" thing you keep referring to, but from your comments it sounds like you think the Bush Administration is out to dominate and enslave the world. I'm pretty sure that's impossible, however, and this may come as a suprise to you, nations do tend to look after their own interests from time to time.

The New American Century project is about a return to the kind of policies that the USA used to pursue in the 1960s - the export of US-style democracy by force if necessary. Most of its signatories are either in the current administration or are figures which inspired it. If you don't think that the whole "axis of evil" notion and rolling programme of attacks on other nations follows that model, then I'd be interested to know what exactly you think it does.

I think the Afghan war represented an intervention by the USA on one side in what is essentially an inter-ethnic conflicts. The Tajik-dominated Northern Alliance was assisted to defeat the Pashtun-dominated Taliban. Maybe that's better, maybe not, but has it reduced the level of global terrorism? No it hasn't.

V

Comment

Originally posted by voltaire

The New American Century project is about a return to the kind of policies that the USA used to pursue in the 1960s - the export of US-style democracy by force if necessary. Most of its signatories are either in the current administration or are figures which inspired it. If you don't think that the whole "axis of evil" notion and rolling programme of attacks on other nations follows that model, then I'd be interested to know what exactly you think it does.

I think the Afghan war represented an intervention by the USA on one side in what is essentially an inter-ethnic conflicts. The Tajik-dominated Northern Alliance was assisted to defeat the Pashtun-dominated Taliban. Maybe that's better, maybe not, but has it reduced the level of global terrorism? No it hasn't.

V
                      I think democracy has little to do with it. Its about the money, always has been and will continue to be. Its about usary and methods of control so as to increase and secure financial dominance. I think that in many cases the financial motives are numerous and complicated.

I have no doubt that many powerful Americans will truely believe in the whole spread democracy campaign but they are not the controlers of the world. Im not talking about crazy businessmen that come together and dance naked round camp fires whilst discussing how they will effect the world but rather of a very powerful set of people that have untold wealth. Wealth that has been accumilated through means of usary a long time ago in the 17th or 18th centuries.

Democracy never benefited anyones pockets, well not those with deep pockets anyhow.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X