X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil USA at it again...

-

USA TODAY!

...The two ships are also carrying thousands of gallons of water purification equipment, generators and blankets, he told a meeting on the disaster attended by Philippines President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo and various government officials.

[Edited by HOUDA-K on 19th February 2006 at 01:26]

I'm fed up of editing you're colourful language, is your vocabulary that limited ?

Comment

With all due respect, Houda-K, I don't think my language has been out of the ordinary. I appreciate your concern but the age limit is 13 and up. Let's get real here. If there are any thirteen-year-olds reading our stuff, they're probably not too concerned. Have you heard the latest pop song? Nasty.

Comment

Now I'm angry. Someone has RAPED My thread. I'll let it go once again. It doesn't take you moderators any more energy to BACK OFF my stuff than it does to mess with it.

Comment

"Raped your thread"?

Whaddya mean?

V

Comment

It's not funny, Volt. I'm pissed. You might have closed the thread but you damn sure wouldn't have wiped out most of the thread.

Comment

Had you written lots of stuff in addition to the linked article then?

(And more to the point, was it rated PG-13, or THE? You can be honest with your uncle Volty )

V

Comment

It's the principle of the thing, dammit!

I don't see any Pulitzers on your mantle either, beeotch.

Comment

Surely branding the U.S.A. as 'evil' is verging on incitement to racial hatred?

I'm very disappointed in you, ya Bilderbooger. With the world in the grip of major tensions you come here with your inflammatory headlines - what is this? An attempt to demonize an entire nation and its people? Perhaps you have some language deficiency that prevents you from understanding the import of your words and the effects they could have on others?

Less of the extremism and you should be OK.

Delicious

Comment

Here's a consolation gift you weren't expecting ya Bilderbooger

A pullet surprise.

Comment

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X