Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hillary Clinton says: Arab are Terrorist!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary Clinton says: Arab are Terrorist!

First, here is a racist cartoon!

Decpite that the United Arab Emirates said it was a close ally of the US in its war on terrorism, the US senators, Hillary Clinton and Robert Menendez opposed a UAE firm’s takeover of a company that operates several American ports over security concerns. The two US Democratic senators have said they will introduce legislation to block Dubai Ports World from buying P&O and gaining control over the management of US ports because of national security concerns. Now a company at the Port of Miami has sued to block the takeover of the shipping operations.

Some US officials have said the UAE has been a solid and cooperative partner in the fight against terrorism, and have praised it for steps to protect its booming financial sector against abuse by terrorism financiers. Others, however, point out that two of the September 11, 2001, hijackers were from the UAE. In addition, most of the hijackers received money channeled through various sources based in the UAE, according to the Justice Department and the 9/11 Commission.

Was Islamophobia, now Arabophobia… Goodbye free trade!

Source http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2006/0...are-terrorist/

That's pretty much 'old news' now ya nightmare (indeed, the link you've posted is to an article from February 2006). When the story first broke there was considerable comment about it here

Comment

Ok AL -K I taught so too

Comment

That cartoon isn't racist, it's funny as hell!

Comment

Did she really say that ? im surprised but not shocked because Arabs have always been shown as terrorists by Hollywood moghuls (you know who )
          My kids thrive on Hollwyood movies, and never tire of them , and everything i hear the Adhan , I rush to the tv screen only to see terrorists , hickjakers, et... I have not seen an arab shown as a regular citizen , a doctor , an engineer, a teacher , a muscian , a Politician , and we do have a few million of those . why not ? are the hollywood bosses involved in a certain agenda ?? i m convinced they are .
          Friendship

[60:8] GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable.

[60:9] GOD enjoins you only from befriending those who fight you because of religion, evict you from your homes, and band together with others to banish you. You shall not befriend them. Those who befriend them are the transgressors

Comment

Originally posted by nesreen
            ....are the hollywood bosses involved in a certain agenda ?? i m convinced they are .

Reel Bad Arabs: How Hollywood Vilifies a People

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X