Bali Indonesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bali Indonesia

Most Australians holiday makers were killed. A peaceful crowd and innocent people who did nothing wrong except visiting this beautiful island in south east Asia. They would come in here to relax, swim and have fun. They also helped the economy and created jobs. Why "les fous de dieu" or so they call themselves are doing this to the muslim world ??? No word in the holy book allow to touch innocent !!! These people are giving real muslims a bad name. This mass murder has to be halted every where and give us a chance to live in peace.

My sincere condoleances and my deepest sympathy to the Australian people and any other nation that lost its citizens. We are disgusted and sick of this barbarism it is not Islam it is NAZISM !!!

Peace

Salwah
    Saha ftourkoum

Salwah

Thankyou Sweetie

For all your help over there (I will not elaborate further as you and the ones you helped know what I mean).
    Many of the younger ones don't know this maybe, but the English long ago used Australia as a prison camp for my people who dared to keep speaking their language and who dared to stand up and challenge the empire ( although some were criminals tee hee ....well who said we Celts weren't bad little elves at times?)...but the vast majority were our brave ones who refused to take the genocide of our people the loss of our lands or language laying down. It was these ones who were sent on prison ships to become the backbone of the new colony and whose descendants still live in OZ today....and no doubt it was these ones who lie among the newly dead. You touched my heart Salwah and in times like these I want the world to know that there are indeed many beautiful Arabic people out there who are kind and good and who help their fellowman no matter where they come from or who they are and you are one of them...a big hug and you stay safe! I thank God you were there. I am sure so do they.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mansouri

Comment

Re: Bali victims

Dear irishspark, thank you for shading some light as many of us have no idea about Australia history.

The people in Kuta, are devastated they have lost alot and many other nationalities as well. Japanese, English, German and French are missing. The Balinese lost 36 relatives. The atmosphere is very heavy and a panick is felt everywhere you go. Very sad for the whole world !

Now they are talking about the oil fields to be the next target. The majority of muslims, are against this as it halt the economy and destroys lives, they feel they are the first victimes to this madness.

Lets pray for the responsable to be caught.

Peace

Salwah.
      Saha ftourkoum

Salwah

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X