World War 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World War 3

How much time you think we have left? 2 years, 4 the most? I feel it in my bones its going to happend soon, i feel it.
    I ask of you one thing
    Dont. Piss. Me. Off
    Slow Def Soldier

NEW YORK IS THE GREATEST!!!

No I don't think it would happen for the next 30 years...
    Algeria United!!!

Comment

it's already happening

Comment

Naaah. To really have a world war, there have to be hostile powers of roughly equal (or at least comparable) strength. And at the moment, the USA, Russia and China - the only states to fall even close to that category - are at peace with each other.

V

Comment

it's ww3 to me...

Comment

I know, I know... but it's not an equal conflict you see? There's no actual "war" per se, but instead a serious of quasi-colonial military actions. Furthermore, although I wouldn't for a second want to belittle the suffering of people in (say) Iraq, they're also relatively localised compared to WW2, for example - where the entire of North Africa, Europe, South East Asia, China, Japan and Russia was aflame at the same time.

V

Comment

Russia is not strong anymore.... and I don't that ww3 is already happening, its not a totally war where all people are included..
              Algeria United!!!

Comment

Originally posted by voltaire View Post
                I know, I know... but it's not an equal conflict you see? There's no actual "war" per se, but instead a serious of quasi-colonial military actions. Furthermore, although I wouldn't for a second want to belittle the suffering of people in (say) Iraq, they're also relatively localised compared to WW2, for example - where the entire of North Africa, Europe, South East Asia, China, Japan and Russia was aflame at the same time.

V
                Okay, I see what you're saying. But it's definitely the beginning of something much bigger and more horrible...

However, I believe that there will be peace some time before the end of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Bent_Bladi View Post

However, I believe that there will be peace some time before the end of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-khiyal View Post
                    Allahu a3lam... maybe even sooner

Comment

2525 well ;-) can u explain why 2525
                      Algeria United!!!

Comment

Originally posted by F-Unit13 View Post
                        2525 well ;-) can u explain why 2525
                        lol, la2 akhi, it's just the title of an old song from 1969

Comment

ohh okay I see ;-) sorry
                          Algeria United!!!

Comment

World war 3 soon? No, i do'n't think so. So many countries are attacked and no other country does something against it. Maybe in 2050 or something... who can predict it? i think that's impossible to predict for now.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X