Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noam Chomsky on Democracy Now

Noam Chomsky on Democracy Now

AMY GOODMAN: Today, we spend the hour on the Israel-Palestine conflict with two of the world's leading thinkers: former South African Archbishop Desmond Tutu and world-renowned linguist and author Noam Chomsky. They recently spoke at a conference in Boston sponsored by Sabeel, a Palestinian Christian organization. The conference was called “The Apartheid Paradigm in Palestine-Israel: Highlighting Issues of Justice and Equality.”

We begin today with Noam Chomsky, professor of linguistics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology for over a half-century. Chomsky is the author of dozens of books on US foreign policy. His most recent is called Failed States: The Abuse of Power and the Assault on Democracy. Noam Chomsky spoke before a packed audience at Boston's historic Old South Church.

Listen to Segment | Download Show mp3

Chomsky's site:
    Chomsky.info
    Sed et tortor vitae turpis blandit fermentum. Integer lacus turpis, sem. Aliquam erat volutpat. Suspendisse a nibh ut dolor facilisis molestie. Sed et pede. Sed vitae leo. Phasellus varius ultricies eros. Sed tempor, metus id adipiscing porttitor, diam turpis tempor eros. Nam id libero ut nisl posuere ultricies. Phasellus sed nibh eget lorem consectetuer tempus. Volutpat.

Amy Goodman, I herd her speak at an MPAC conference recently. Very influential speaker. I also have one of Noam Chomsky's books. I tried to read it but but the language used is not familiar to me so it's been layin in my bookshelf collecting dust.

I'll get around to it inshallah once I become familiar with the political terms used,
    It seems as if one fails to conceive
    The meaning my name strives to achieve

To a biological form you cannot relate-
    Because a reproductive cell is a gamete not gamate!

It means to unite, -to become consolidated
    So without me in a.com, is there hope we'd be amalgamated?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X