No announcement yet.

NAZA-Was The Apollo Moon Landing Fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAZA-Was The Apollo Moon Landing Fake?

Hello everybody

here the subject about The Appolo Moon .

Did man really walk on the Moon or was it the ultimate camera trick?

in May.16 1990, Ralph Rene watched for one week the Video footage and asked many questions in his mind:
    "How can the flag be fluttering?" , but Ralph kept this question cause no wind on the atmosphere free Moon.
    started investigating the Apollo Moon landings, scouring every NASA film, photo and report with a growing sense of wonder, until finally reaching an awesome conclusion: America had never put a man on the Moon. The giant leap for mankind was fake.

Rene says, the TV footage was hopeless. The world tuned in to watch what looked like two blurred white ghosts throw rocks and dust. Part of the reason for the low quality was that, strangely, NASA provided no direct link up. So networks actually had to film man's greatest achievement from a TV screen in Houston - a deliberate ploy, says Rene, so that nobody could properly examine it.
    The photos were stunning. Yet that's just the problem. The astronauts took thousands of pictures, each one perfectly exposed and sharply focused. Not one was badly composed or even blurred.
    Rene had points out that :
    The cameras had no white meters or view ponders. So the astronauts achieved this feet without being able to see what they were doing. There film stock was unaffected by the intense peaks and powerful cosmic radiation on the Moon, conditions that should have made it useless. They managed to adjust their cameras, change film and swap filters in pressurized suits. It should have been almost impossible with the gloves on their fingers.
    The British photographer David Persey said : the pics were fake because:
    1-The shadows could only have been created with multiple light sources and,in particular, powerful spotlights. But the only light source on the Moon was the sun.
    2-The American flag and the words "United States" are always Brightly lit, even when everything around is in shadow. Not one still picture matches the film footage, yet NASA claims both were shot at the same time.
    The pictures are so perfect, each one would have taken a slick advertising agency hours to put them together. But the astronauts managed it repeatedly. David Persey believes the mistakes were deliberate, left there by "whistle blowers" who were keen for the truth to one day get out.
    So , we've only NASA's word -that man ever went to the Moon
    Rene Asked : Why would anyone fake pictures of an event that actually happened?
    -Moon is to 240,000 miles distant, way outside this safe band. And, during the Apollo flights, astronomical data shows there were no less than 1,485 such flares.
    after NASA claimed its first Moon landing, Buzz Aldrin "the second man on the Moon" was asked at a banquet what it felt like to step on to the lunar surface Aldrin staggered to his feet and left the room crying uncontrollably. It would not be the last time he did this. "It strikes me he's suffering from trying to live out a very big lie," says Rene. Aldrin may also fear for his life.
    Virgil Grissom, a NASA astronaut who baited the Apollo program, was due to pilot Apollo 1 as part of the landings build up. In January 1967, he hung a lemon on his Apollo capsule (in the US, unroadworthy cars are called lemons) and told his wife Betty: "If there is ever a serious accident in the space program, it's likely to be me."
    Nobody knows what fuelled his fears, but by the end of the month he and his two co-pilots were dead, burnt to death during a test run when their capsule, pumped full of high pressure pure oxygen, exploded.
    Scientists couldn't believe NASA's carelessness - even a chemistry students in high school know high pressure oxygen is extremely explosive. In fact, before the first manned Apollo fight even cleared the launch pad, a total of 11 would be astronauts were dead.
    Apart from the three who were incinerated, seven died in plane crashes and one in a car smash. Now this is a spectacular accident rate. "One wonders if these 'accidents' weren't NASA's way of correcting mistakes," says Rene. "Of saying that some of these men didn't have the sort of 'right stuff' they were looking."

NASA wont respond to any of these claims, their press office will only say that the Moon landings happened and the pictures are real. But a NASA public affairs officer called Julian Scheer once delighted 200 guests at a private party with footage of astronauts apparently on a landscape. It had been made on a mission film set and was identical to what NASA claimed was they real lunar landscape. "The purpose of this film," Scheer told the enthralled group, "is to indicate that you really can fake things on the ground, almost to the point of deception." He then invited his audience to "Come to your own decision about whether or not man actually did walk on the Moon."
    And now NASA is planning another giant step - Project Outreach, a 1 trillion dollar manned mission to Mars. "Think what they'll be able to mock up with today's computer graphics," says Rene Chillingly. "Special effects was in its infancy in the 60s. This time round will have no way of determining the truth."

So from all this we conclus all this result :

. Apollo 14 astronaut Allen Shepard played golf on the Moon. In front of a worldwide TV audience, Mission Control teased him about slicing the ball to the right. Yet a slice is caused by uneven air flow over the ball. The Moon has no atmosphere and no air.
    2. A camera panned upwards to catch Apollo 16's Lunar Landerlifting off the Moon. Who did the filming?
    3. One NASA picture from Apollo 11 is looking up at Neil Armstrong about to take his giant step for mankind. The photographer must have been lying on the planet surface. If Armstrong was the first man on the Moon, then who took the shot?
    4. The pressure inside a space suit was greater than inside a football. The astronauts should have been puffed out like the Michelin Man, but were seen freely bending their joints.
    5. The Moon landings took place during the Cold War. Why didn't America make a signal on the moon that could be seen from earth? The PR would have been phenomenal and it could have been easily done with magnesium flares.
    6. Text from pictures in the article said that only two men walked on the Moon during the Apollo 12 mission. Yet the astronaut reflected in the visor has no camera. Who took the shot?
    7. The flags shadow goes behind the rock so doesn't match the dark line in the foreground, which looks like a line cord. So the shadow to the lower right of the spaceman must be the flag. Where is his shadow? And why is the flag fluttering if there is no air or wind on the moon?
    8. How can the flag be brightly lit when its side is to the light? And where, in all of these shots, are the stars?
    9. The Lander weighed 17 tons yet the astronauts feet seem to have made a bigger dent in the dust. The powerful booster rocket at the base of the Lunar Lander was fired to slow descent to the moons service. Yet it has left no traces of blasting on the dust underneath. It should have created a small crater, yet the booster looks like it's never been fired.

Of course this what some peopel whom well place said , and of course sometime we doubt about fake things specialy in the state .
    Even my friend's husb who is astronaut he live in Canada and work in Naza (sorry i can't say his name cause he is my friend's husb from Toronto ).he told me that Man walk on the Moon but i didn't belive him even he and his wife send me pics of Naza last summer when they were in TX), because i saw the Video about this article too and it was really great portery .
    up to me i conclus that really , man didn't walk on the Moon , and in the past was just Fake and lie , cause Russia and usa were both in Cold war , so cause Russia turned aroudn the Earth so Usa hadn't other solution just to builf this big lie and to pretend that she is always the N° 1 and always arrive to the best the first , so cause she couldn't proov this in reality , she wanted to escape or bury this lie , and creat idea of mission to Mars.
    Even if we look at Aviation Material , so they still don't control 100% of them so how u can move to travel to Planet like Mars or you drive trucks on the Moon ?
    ok sorry the article was a long , but maybe u got at least idea about this.
    by the way phylay thx for ur last reply .
    Take care.
    God Bless

An interesting thread, I personally think that since we've had all these ships go into outer space, there's a good chance that there has been people on the moon. Man could've landed on the moon. I've never fully heard the opposite side of the coin, I know people have claimed that the moon landing was false, but I've never seen the evidence or main argument to black up that claim.

Conversely, all evidence we've seen to back up the claim that man HAS been on the moon is some pictures and a couple of rocks!! It could've been a well orchestrated publicity stunt. Of course, the Apollo launches and splashdowns were real, but actually landing on the moon is another thing.

Do you mean this picture could have been taken in the Sahara?

Comment

Saha Humble

Haven`t you heart the story when Algerians was annoed the heard that
      "Americans went to the Moon",
      "Russians went to Cosmos" and some country plant to go even toMars..

So in a secret meeting Algerians decide to Go to the Sun

than somebody in the meeting say : " Hold on! the sun is too hot we may burn!!,
      than the meeting manager say:
      "...Dont worry, we will go to the Sun BUT @ Night only .."

F-
      -
      A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
      By: George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Good one F hope it wasn't M3ascar

Comment

Good one F.
          I must add 'lil amana al 3ilmiya' that the manager was somebody called Chadli ben Djedid

Comment

I work in this sector and even I'm unsure about possible moon landings. Not because of fake film footage but because of the Van Allen belts. This is an area that surround the Earth and is filled with very high energy protons that could fry any living organism. Of course, electronics can survive because satellites operate in geostationary orbit (beyond the Van Allen belts) and various interplanetary probes (Voyager, Pioneer, Mars Express, Cassini-Huygens etc.) have all ventured beyond the Van Allen belts.

There's always a chance that the Apollo missions were launched into Earth orbit with humans on board but then the follow on stages (trans lunar injection and lunar landing) were actually filmed. The Astronauts could have remained in orbit during the mission - but who was to know? I think that even the folks at Mission Control thought the lunar landings were real. The lander, the flag, the footprints etc. could have been put there robotically to leave "evidence". Meanwhile, the actual footage of all the astronauts prancing about on the moon could have been shot in a studio and then the signal sent to the moon and then bounced back to make it look as though the signal originated from the moon.

I believe that Apollo 13 was a hoax to gain attention from dwindling TV ratings. Several "missions" later, the Apollo program was scrapped in favour of the Space Shuttle program.

I really think we will really know if humans can go to the moon when the Chinese get there in a few years time. The US will be forced to go "again" to beat off competition.

Comment

What's strange is when you watch documentaries about the subject and you found you that most of people involved in the project are dead/killed as the directors are suggesting.

Good idea Abdulmismail( glad to see you here again btw) Maybe the chineese would answer that. In the meanwhile I do beleive they did it.

Comment

When the Soviet army freed the concentration camps in Poland, there were no pictures taken nor films done.
                The army filmed the scene a few days later with the jews who were in the camps (but who were cleaner and in a better shape).
                So the films we have r not true but they somehow represent what actually happened and couldn't be filmed at that moment.

Can we imagine something similar regarding the moon landing? I mean a US guy walked on the moon but nothing was filmed... And that all the films were done on Earth weeks or months later??

Comment

Sur

Hello

Thx for reply , it’s was nice to share this subject with us .

of course , we can’t proof that Man walked on the moon now , cause china said that usa never landed there , and she is working now to go to the moon and if she success than how american can go again?

We all know that technoly was stolen from country to other , i talk about high level of technoloy , of course like russia did before with europian countries and what usa did before with russia and even china and other countries, so if china working now to go to the moon and The man can walk , so do american secret services stay watching to her and waiting her untill she find the truth , if she can land to moon or not ?
                  Yes or No usa will never back to land to the Moon cause she is busy now to land to Mars .
                  Can china build Big station liek NAZA like the one which is in TX?
                  Ok if this was lie in the past so why they didn’t proof it today and why they didn’t back again ? cause they couldn’t proof this lie .
                  The world always wait to hear new things , so what after Man walked on the Moon ? how can trucks walk on the Moon too ? so how can people buy lands to live on the Moon?
                  I know usa is N°1 in technology , they have many discovers , i guess they have 9 new discovers per day or week , and this discovers u can find them (products or other kind of discovers) in the stores or .... ( it depend on the sort of the discover).so this which make or let us always belive anything if it’s american .
                  , anyway It’s wasn’t funny subject maybe for some found it amazing ,
                  thx you again –God Bless
                  see you with other interesting subject.

Comment

Salaam lazzhar. Been really busy over the past few months. After Algiers, I was in Bangladesh for 3.5 months and then Sudan for a week and then Paris/Strasbourg. Thanks for the wishes. Good to hear from you again as well.

Salaam humble_man. The reason why I mentioned that Americans would have to go (back?) is because a) they will need to prove that they are better and more capable then the Chinese because the Chinese have made their intentions clear about wanting to establish a moon base and b) if the Americans haven't been there before, then they will have to ensure that there is enough evidence to cover up their 1969 - 1972 landings. The Americans won't stand for second best and this will fuel another Space Race.

But, the Americans won't plan on doing this alone. NASA Administrator pointed out that they will call upon 16 member states participating in the International Space Station;

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbc...511170366/1007

Please remember that NASA wants the media to focus on Human expedition to Mars because it's "new news" whereas in actual fact, this is total stupidity to go their directly because the Moon will be used as a test bed of technology and a staging point for future Mars missions.

In short answer to your other points;

1. China is planning on launching a space station, independent from the International Space Stations

2. Vehicles have travelled on the lunar (and Martian) surface. I've worked on new concepts to develop the engines using chemicals that you find on the moon and Mars.

3. One US company claims to have found a legal loophole in United Nations regulations and is going around selling land on the Moon.

Regards,

Abdul.

Comment

Thx Abdu

salam Abdu

thx to add new thinsg i didn't know before .and to clear something too.

"when you are in Romme , do what they do"

god bless

Comment

Sorry Rome

Comment

Originally posted by abdulmismail
                          I work in this sector and even I'm unsure about possible moon landings. Not because of fake film footage but because of the Van Allen belts. This is an area that surround the Earth and is filled with very high energy protons that could fry any living organism.
                          Where are you getting your information, Abdul? From what I've been reading, the Apollo astronauts weren't in the Van Allen belts long enough to even get a headache, much less get "fried". You say you work in this sector? Doing what? Sweeping floors?

Comment

Originally posted by Bilderbooger
                            Originally posted by abdulmismail
                            I work in this sector and even I'm unsure about possible moon landings. Not because of fake film footage but because of the Van Allen belts. This is an area that surround the Earth and is filled with very high energy protons that could fry any living organism.
                            Where are you getting your information, Abdul? From what I've been reading, the Apollo astronauts weren't in the Van Allen belts long enough to even get a headache, much less get "fried". You say you work in this sector? Doing what? Sweeping floors?

Wicked!

Comment

Hi again

hello,

hi abdu
                              ok can you tell me , what kind of gazs are on the Moon ?cause we know that no air .

why almost of astronauds died in unknown situation ?

why all astronaud when they back to earth from space , they are always healthy?
                              you guess that the uniform clothes of space can save and keep them from radiation?
                              by the way Abdu , which station are you working ?
                              Tx or FL or Ca or AZ, maybe in other country then where ?
                              you know , not all who work in NAZA know what all happen , i mean by this , each one has his/her work , and not allow to know what happen in other service , the issentiel the result , of course they are special peopel (chosen) whom can relate between all service and they are chosen peopel of course .
                              ok i don't doubt of technology, of course can humain do a lot of things , but we are still away than walk on the Moon and to travel to Mars if the technology still doesn't arrived 100% in the aviation estate.

thx friend to share , and hope read more and more from you , to learn and to know a lot of things about this.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X