Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To the people living in France and Algeria only.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the people living in France and Algeria only.

Would like to discuss the loft story ? Let us know your views on this M6 on going saga..!

To Kanga

Quite franckly it's not my cup of tea, but still I think there is something intelligent behind that famoucy stuff, which is the study of people's behaviour in different circumstances.

I just find it boring sometimes...

What do you think personally about it?

Cheers

Amar

Comment

Amar,

I think it is really sad ! These people becomes over night millionnaires, for doing what ? My heart hurt for those who spend years studying and struggling, not only they don t find jobs, they can never see that kind of money. As for the French ? Where are they going ? It is crazy in there, people will do anything to be on T.V. of course if there is a million and a half franc..! Easy comes easy goes. I have the greatest respect for people who earn money by doing something. I really don t mind who wanted to be a millionnaire ? Or the Weekest link. At least you have to use your brain. What about those fans are they real ? They scream and cry, wait for hours for whom ? What did they do to deserve this ? And the media...Oh that is really ridiculous..! Love France but alas...

Comment

i also love France,but alas...(there goes that word again!)
        Kendra
        'He who heard the truth in the morning might die content in the evening.'(Confucious)..

Comment

Comment

Let the stupid stay stupid!

To Kanga

Oh yah!

This is the way life is going to drag its feet apparently during this new millinium made up by foolish expenditures over unknown faces who become over night millionaires and celebrities. It is unfair when you start thinking that it's your money and my money and others' money that goes into these shows out of what? out of our contributions via the income tax and all the other forms of taxation; road tax, Tv licence tax, and just name it. We 've got the same shows here in England as everywhere else I guess and they are just filthy outrageous progerammes over which you've got no control.It is sad to say that people are still ignorant and thick and I wonder what can they get out these shows if not more money to pay via the different tricky ways established to get the public involved through the voting system with extremely high rates. Let the stupid stay stupid.

Best Regards

Amar

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X