Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To madame KANGA

Hello,
    Reading your previous posts i found that you are kind of jealous of Algerian women , i dont know why , probably bcoz they are smarter and better looking than you ).
    but i must say that you are very welcome in this site even i am new here , "soyez la bienvenue madame KANGA", i noticed also that your name sound too harsh for soft lady like you .

Please i want to know where are you from ??????

DZ.

[Edited by Mourad_DZ on 1st July 2002 at 02:41]

To Mourad,

I really taught that you were an open minded.... and highly educated..?
    Did I think wrong ? I have spoken of experience. I can assure you that the lord has blessed me with good looks.
    There is nothing to be jealouse of...Sorry to say!
    I am a high achiever and happened to lead a very previledge life.
    I taught you have to share your good fortune. alas..
    I have no problem with the simple people, I ll continue to defend their rights , to help and save the children.
    I ll continue to dennonce the nouveaux riches, the thieves and corrupts.
    The problem is with the ones who tell you Oh look Iam a diplomat wife..! Oh look I am A general daughter..!
    So what ? I am not impressed in the least...
    As for you I ll say this !If you really, and truly love that country? Start a project I ll finance you.
    Do something to find a solution for the water shortage! That in itself is a huge relief for the people !

What about planting trees ? Dubai is greener than Algeria! When I asked were all the forest went they said.
    Oh ! it has been burned!!! So it is your turn to make it lush and green again !
    Please don t say it is difficult ! Nothing is difficult, I happen to work with some great people.
    They have turned to desert of Africa, from Kenya to Soudan into paradise.
    They have build towns and parks it is like haven in there. Thanks to the donations we get. We ask, beg and harrass the have ..To give to the have not..!
    I will not tell you what I do for the Algerian women and children...That is with GOD.
    I believe in justice and one day it will prevail... Meanwhile I ll feel wothless, and using and wasting space in this planet, if I didn t do something.
    Especially for the weak and the defence less..!
    Please drope that word PRIDE ...It has been used so much it has lost it s value. La fierte mal place est une calamite! I act with pride,
    I build and do something with my life to leave a LEGACY. I never say I am proud. Let people say it for your good deeds!
    As for Algerian women there are those who are my friends and I love and admire..Worry not ! DJamila Bouhirad, for her role in the war. After the Indepandance, she wanted non of that..! She is a living Icon.
    Assia Jebbar for her writing and for living and teaching in Mechigan. I salute her courage and any female who can live alone in that country!
    Baya Moussi for being such a woderful mother to her children. After a painful divorce and losing her teenager daughter. ( Thank s to her ex husband for runing away with, then marrying a younger girl an Air Hostess from Tunisia) Baya is a great artist painter! Living in a far away country..!
    The wonderful Aisha Debbagha who is an architect. WHen she and her great and most honest Algerian Ambassador abroad. they did a good work and used their own money to entertain and look after the Algerian community.
    They have left a Legacy
    The wonderful Aisha L aidi also a writer and a good representative. Ahlam Moustghanmi for making it in Lebanon and getting all these awards. She is a writer and a Lecturer in Arabic. There are many more. So if you still think that I have problem with the Algerian women please go and seu me for defomation..! I ll be willing to dish the dirt.
    The reason I love Japan I am so greateful to this nation. I have learned so much !!! Everywhere I went I learned something and payed a tribute to the locals.
    Guests should be polite, and behave in a civilised manner!
    As for your question about my husband country of origine ? I ll say that he is an Arab from the middle east, and they don t make that kind anymore..He is simply the best !
    They say you deserve what you get in this life! I thank the lord I was born under a very lucky star!!!

Comment

Here some of my comments about your previous post, please don’t take it personally.

<<I am a high achiever and happened to lead a very previledge life. I taught you have to share your good fortune. alas.. >>
      i can see that you are high achiever and you are enjoying a good life , but can you please find more human and descent name . it seems that your user name does not fit your profile as "woman having privileged life".

<<
      As for you I ll say this !If you really, and truly love that country? Start a project I ll finance you.
      Do something to find a solution for the water shortage! That in itself is a huge relief for the people !
      >>
      for that i will say what Baaziz the singer said about Algeria.
      "Bledi malgre tout Nebghik!!"
      i dont have the power to solve Algeria’s internal problems
      but if i have chance i will do my best.
      ...you finance me!!!... , are you serious are you a Bank or what, i have lot of projects in my mind.. .
      if you really want to help, there are many Algerian associations all over the world, France ,Canada and the USA.

<<What about planting trees ? Dubai is greener than Algeria! When I asked were all the forest went they said.
      Oh ! it has been burned!!! So it is your turn to make it lush and green again !>>

Dubai is greener than Algeria thanks to the American’s genius mind , believe me the Bedouins of Arabia are too lazy to work, by the way 90% of their workers are from Pakistani, India ,Egypt , Philippine and some other third world countries , these people were living Bedouins life just 30 years ago, until one day they found black liquid eureka!! we are rich ,it is oil, then uncle Sam did everything to change their life for the good. Americans deserve all the credits for helping them moving from Bedouins life to modern and easy life. black liquid can do miracles even can transform a Camel to a Mercedes SE500.

<<As for your question about my husband country of origine ? I ll say that he is an Arab from the middle east, and they don t make that kind anymore..He is simply the best ! >>

hahaha, you are telling me a joke or what, he is the best in what ??? , you mean Algerian are not your type,
      most of that kind of people in that part of the world are dont deserve to be called a Man , they already lost 4 wars against Israel with population of only 5 millions, how come avery tiny country like Israel defeated 4 countries,
      your so called best man should go to that place and help to liberate his brother from 50 years of occupation.

I feel sorry for you, no Algerian man pay attention to you.
      i dont blame you for that,i know that
      a good educated Algerian man and from good family is very hard to find , they are like diamonds.
      another question ,since you changed you Algerian citizenship with another one i guess japan, i mean Sushi citizenship ,why you are so interested in Algerians issues , may be you will be more helpful for the people you have their citizenship than Algerians?????.

friendly!!!

DZ

[Edited by Mourad_DZ on 2nd July 2002 at 06:10]

Comment

OH THE GUY IS JEALOUSE !

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING ? I wonder where do you live ? Maybe to scared or not man enough ! I tell you one thing you leave the Arabs alone and be thankful for what support they are giving you ! Then go back to school and learn something before you star talking to be I am a hundful you will not stand the weight ! As for my husband you can die of sorrow , jealousy , anger yes he is the best! I have never said I was a Japanese as a matter of fact I hold a Swiss nationality, thanks to my years at colleges in there.(Sorry you cannot afford it) As for the Golf States they are real men, they go to Europe with bags full of dollars...Eat your heart out ! They are very nice people and they deserve it..! My husband is a highly educated who makes rain and sunshine in the financial market.What about you ? What did you achieve? Where were you and your pride when the Harki of France called your President a bugger? when your kind created a scandale in France last October for the friendly game in the Stade de France? That maybe is something beyond your reach. I was there and wrote articles and defended the Algerian people. I said this is France failure. It is the integration it didn t succeed, it is not the Algerian who paid their tickets and came to watch the game. I explained everything, not for you . In Algeria there are very good people and I ll continue to defend their right ! I will not need your permission . I have a bad news for you I have been contacted by high autority in Algeria inviting me and asking me to be An Honorary Ambassador . Eat your heart out I ll consult with myt husband , mentor and loyers !!!I have never said Algerian are not good enough for me never..! I do believe in fate or destiny and it was not be. I happened to be destined to marry a Midlle eastern like some people never marry. But maybe this issues are too big for your small person to understand. I m sure if there was some good representative of Algeria in this forums I ll never post a word. What can I do I have been called , asked, begged to come in here and say something. When I opend the guest book signature and saw some awful comments, bellow the belt language. I came in here to give a better image. Maybe you cannot understand,or you are sucking too much lemon. That will give an ulcer, jumping from arrogance to ignorance with nothing in between! The image you are giving is of a desperado, cauth in an identity crises, with no hope for the future just, a small mind and a sharp tung. You deserve what you get in life. Wash your hand and get the holly book. The lords says I do favor some over some, He gives to whom he want and take away from whom he want! Go and take god to court and ask him why the oil sheikhs are happier than you ? Why is M Rafik Khalifa did something for his country? He didn t sit there and died of jealousy, he went to work. And so did many of my great friend in there I talk for these people not for you...So by this attitude you will go nowhere and Algeria should really take away passeports from the people who are a burden on the world and a bad and ugly image for her!!! You continue to say my name is ugly , no matter what I said. You know it is in the eye of the beholder Beautiful people see beauty everywhere, and ugly people see ugliness everywere it must be the mirror reflexion. You came all the way in here to find out about my private life? What is the fascination ? You have nothing else to do ? You started as a sneaking asking gentely and you dropped the mask and start showing your poison? I have nothing to hide ! And a so called men like you ? maybe you can wash my fleet of cars or take down the garbage when my faithful staff have a day off ! It is better than holding walls or harrassing girls, at least at the end of the day I ll pay for your time..!

Comment

Wow, Goodness Gracious

The English saying states that " when the sh-t hits the fan..." I better stay away under the tent.

Both of you are going through what I call "Assured Mutual Destruction Debate." If I were party of the above debate, I would definitely need a shrink. I would be suffering from additional emotional disorders, more than what I already have, Whoooof, Goodness Gracious!!!!

Where is my tent? Where is my tent?? Oh, I need the love and peace under my tent. The Algerian sun is geting the best of me. I love the shade of acceptance under my tent.

Comment

To LonelyArab

For once, you forgot to mention your dear camel.

In the event that you are not aware of the impulsive behaviour of the camel, it is not recommended that you stand close to its rear end. Camels feel very uncomfortable in the presence of a human being standing behind them as they tend to express their discomfort by unleashing some of the deadliest gases your nose would have the misfortune to experience.

Nature does work in mysterious ways, doesn't it ?

Comment

My Dear Nabil

Thank you for your "noble thoughts" and kind consideration for my poor camel. As a matter of fact, I did not forget about my dear camel. When my poor animal felt the firy sparks of the assured mutual destruction debate, he ran away from me releasing a huge fart and making a rough kick in the air. I was very fortunate that I was not riding him at that moment. Lucky me, indeed!!

That is why I was screaming for my tent and not for my camel. I do not like people or animals who abandon me. I do have some issues that I need to deal with in regards of the fears of abandonment.

Thank you for your concerns, my dear friend.

Comment

To Lonely Arab,and Nabil

Why are you doing this ? You exclude me from the group and talk in codes ? Is there anything you know that I don t ?

Where is Kanga ? I ll come to check the tent..!

Comment

Kanga, If anyone has problems here then it's sure to be you. You seem to have a problem with Algerians, but why are you here? For the record, I am NOT Algerian, I am English but to be honest nationality is totally irrelevant. What's important is that I'm muslim. I know many Algerian women and believe me, your attitude does not even compare to theirs. They are warm, kind and welcoming and not hostile with an huge attitude problem like yourself.

Kanga - Grow up! We don't care who you are or what you've achieved. The only people I envy are people with islamic knowledge, you clearly do not fit in to that category

Comment

If you are English ? I am Sadam !

If you are English than I am Sadam ? You are the xxxxxx (LES RATEES DE LA NATURE) who has no dignity, you filtered the streets of England. Tony blair will send you packing soon ! Who support you? the social security that you stoled the numbers from the real English people ? Or the GIA or the FIS ? You are an embarrassement to Islam as for Algeria poor place doesn t need this! You are a group of people who are out there sucking the blood of the European and giving the honest people of Algeria a bad name. You are refugees without any dignity. You live at the local people expenses. You are the reason Jean Marie le pen is big in france. England and Germany will follow soon. You have no where to go . you can run but you cannot hide. Go and pack your bags and leave Europe to its people.

Not Amira, maybe an Amira maid yes !!!

HOME OFFICE CHECK THIS PLEASE !!! SCOTLAND YARDS WILL BE QUESTIONING YOU SOON !

Comment

What the hell is your problem ****head? What a pathetic thing to say- unlike you and your banana-boat immigrant family who go abroad & live off the state with 20 children!! Most people contribute to the economy & dont sit on their a$$ behind a computer screen declaring his....wait love to a virtual person! hahahaha Have you ever done a days work in your life??

Prick!

Comment

To Amirah79

Good to hear that from a nice person like you Amirah79, i don’t blame her , she is just the reflect of her husband character, very superficial woman in a hot balloon may be she needs good Algerian man to help her adjust her character .

[Edited by Mourad_DZ on 3rd July 2002 at 04:08]

Comment

To the woman in the hot balloon

What are you trying to prove me here, everything is mixed up in ur weird mind , you jump from one issue to another without being consistent ,, i am confused , all your bla! bla! does not make a sense for me...

I don’t care who is your husband , prime minister of England or the king of Nepal ,who cares !!!
                          <<
                          maybe you can wash my fleet of cars or take down the garbage when my faithful staff have a day off ! It is better than holding walls or harrassing girls, at least at the end of the day I ll pay for your time..!
                          >>
                          you are very superficial, sorry you cannot buy me with cheap money even if you are Bill gates daughter.
                          i am not materialistic ,for me pride and dignity come first ,

<<
                          I will not need your permission . I have a bad news for you I have been contacted by high autority in Algeria inviting me and asking me to be An Honorary Ambassador
                          >>
                          You are in hot balloon get down to earth before it crash ???

DZ

Comment

Quel idiot !!!

Vas te battre contre le GIA !!! Poule mouille!!!

Comment

Quit the crap Raphael because we ALL know you and Kanga are the same person! Pffff

Sad, lonely & pathetic waste of oxygen!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X