To madame KANGA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LA PETITE S ENNUIE !!!

ALLEZ LES JEUNES DONNEZ LE xxxxxTU TIRE UN BON COUP ET TE RETIRE ALLEZ 5 POUNDS SEULEMENT!!!

Comment

Hi

I have problems reading some person saying the following about herself:
      <<I hold a Swiss nationality, thanks to my years at colleges in there.(Sorry you cannot afford it) As for the Golf States they are real men, they go to Europe with bags full of dollars...Eat your heart out !>>
      No man or woman is above another. On the day you wear your last piece of fabric, it has no pocket to put in your passport and your dollars. When you are called upon it is by the name of your ancestors. Not by who you are on the outside, what designer you wear. That is only typecasting. It saddens me to hear a muslim woman speak in your manner. There is no justification for superior vanity in behaviour and speech. It is a wrong. :-(
      Spinel

Comment

Yeah Raphael/kanga/lunatic (you r one) whatever! You need help! I'd love to know Allah has in store for you!!!!!

Comment

To Raphael

Look around and tell me who is the real idiot in this forum!!!

Comment

Raphael,
            a question, how can we people that are in Britain be giving Algeria a bad name?!..All that have spoken on here from england say they are NOT from Algeria...so your point is?!...exactly,you don't have one,
            so leave Amiragh and everybody else alone and take that huge dick that protudes from your forehead and stick it in your mouth..where it belongs

p.s your obsession with Kanga is not healthy.get yourself a life mon pote.

Kendra
            'He who heard the truth in the morning might die content in the evening.'(Confucious)..

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X