Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS PAGES HAVE BEEN RESERVED!

TO QUEEN KANGA ONLY AND HER FANS!!!

Quit the crap Raphael because we ALL know you and Kanga are the same person! Pffff

Sad, lonely & pathetic waste of oxygen!

Comment

ELECTROCHOKED ELECTRA!!!

IT ONLY SHOW HOW STUPID YOU ARE! WHY ARE YOU GETTING LIKE THIS? NO ONE WANT YOU? SELF ESTEEM IS A BIRTH RIGHT CANNOT BE FOUND ON NET!!! GO AND GET ELECTROCUTED...my e.mail address is public, and my picture. Connasse how can I be two people?

Comment

Do women generally spit at you in the street?? You pathetic thing you! Get a life & fcuk off!

Comment

LOOK I AM GOING TO DO YOU A FAVOR!!!

MY PICTURE ARE ON MY HOME PAGE look up karooba 007. I promise you to be a clean cut city sleeker. No women spit on me in the street they get hot and wet!!! Just like you but not crazy!!!

Comment

No thanks Ive just eaten!

Who cares what you look like anyhow? the most important thing is personality & it seems to me that you have an obsessive personality-obsessed with people off the net!?

Me hot & wet? I have a real man thank you.

Comment

OH VRAIMENT ?

EST POUQUOI IL TE SUFFIT PAS ? EST IL UN EJACULATEUR PREMATUREE?

Comment

Why do you have to be so foul? He is the kind of man you dream of becoming.

Comment

OH REALLY ?

WHY THEN YOU ARE SO FRUSTRATED? ME AT LEAST FROM DAY ONE I SAID I WAS SINGLE..!

Comment

Im not frustrated, just trying to spice things up in here- its so quiet!

Are you serious about Kanga?

Comment

YES I AM REALLY MAD !

I swear to god that I am totally obssesed by her.If you help me, you can become friends. you can even get a free holiday in the sun. please don t think something bad, I have a nice house on the COTE D AZURE. and your man is also welcome!

Comment

No thanks- my man already has two houses.

Why dont you try to contact her?

Comment

Oh thank you !

Maybe we can become friends ? How to contact her?

My father told me to forget it she is married to a golden boy has children and is pregnant! My friends told me don t give up your love it comes only once in life!!!

Do you know the story of King Edward and Mrs. Simpson? Charles and Camilla ? And many others ..!

Comment

Yes I do know those stories... If she is married with kids and pregnant then you should leave her to it, is she really going to leave her family for a man she met on the internet??

Why dont you go out & meet single girls?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X