Star Academy 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Academy 3

I get to watch it sometimes (Especially when Haifa or Nancy are on and lately I was a bit suprised to see the bias toward the Algerian candidate Rym. What's supposed to be a fun and cultural event has turned into a vendetta against Rym because she got through (She got the most votes) even if she were nominated 6 times. I agree she doesn't have the best voice,but people are voting for her,so why are the producers doing all they canto have her kicked. For those who watched it,what do you think?

Here is a small 'consolation gift' ya MrMeaner:

Nancy Ajram - Enta eih

It is a big file to download but it is very high quality.

Comment

I read an article stating that the producer nominated her on purpose since algerians always beat records sending sms to "save" her, which generates a lot of money for Endemol!

Comment

Originally posted by Al-khiyal
        Here is a small 'consolation gift' ya MrMeaner:

Nancy Ajram - Enta eih

It is a big file to download but it is very high quality.
        Thanks Khaliss

Comment

Originally posted by phylay
          I read an article stating that the producer nominated her on purpose since algerians always beat records sending sms to "save" her, which generates a lot of money for Endemol!
          I'm watching right now. I'll see if she gets through this time. Algerians always get her through even if she had to face better challengers than her, but lately the producers beat all odds of unfairness.

Comment

just wanna say hi Al...if you are reading...

Comment

mar7aba ya sohappy, how is life in Canucksville?

Comment

its fine...worked today..feeling abit tired...it also snowed...what a shock...its been green all winter...but it was melting as i walked to work....

Comment

i am very happy they chose you...they have good taste...i hope you and your family are well

Comment

3afwan ya MrMeaner, in case you missed them in the music section you might like these videos too:

Cheb Khalass - Hey Demi Demiya (Live from Festival de Timgad 2005)

Cheb Khalass - Heya Heya

You have to wait one hour between downloads with rapidshare, but they are there if you are interested and others can be found here

Comment

ana zain, I got news early in the week that my family is OK, al 7amdulillah, ya sohappy. I hope all is good for you and your own family.

Snow in Canucksville? Who would have thought it!

yalla all you have to do is close your eyes and think of the sun, eh?

Comment

always super great...okk shhh i don;t wanna ruin this thread...just wanted to sayy hey....take special care and stay safe...be good....ciaoo

Comment

yeahhh the sun is coming closer then i think...i hear its around 22 during the day now in algeria...goinggg soon

Comment

Originally posted by sohappy
                            yeahhh the sun is coming closer then i think...i hear its around 22 during the day now in algeria...goinggg soon
                            said with a grin, no doubt

take care, keep warm and keep smiling

Comment

SoHappy,

Don't worry, you can keep posting Youdidn't ruin the thread. It was my fault to start it

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X