MrMeaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrMeaner

There are a few more Cheb Khalass downloads in the music section, if they are any good you will need to get them quickly as the links expire soon.

Originally posted by Al-khiyal
    There are a few more Cheb Khalass downloads in the music section, if they are any good you will need to get them quickly as the links expire soon.
    Thanks man. I appreciate. I was reading the article about the life of Carne Ross. Very interesting. Nice to see that some people still stand for the right thing, even at a huge cost to them.

Comment

Yeah Nice to see your posted your picture on your signature! Yalmahssad

Comment

3afwan ya MrMeaner, I remember when I was 'new' you asked for some Cheb Khalass and it is only now that I found some links to a small collection of his songs.

nightmare is not a fan of Carne Ross

Comment

Noo I never asked it I'm sure!
          I'm no longer listening to that type of music..sorry not to be strange but I have asked you for Al AAJMI quraan download !need it badly!
          you never replied because I'm not a female
          Ya Al khiyal Wallah haram!

Comment

Originally posted by nightmare

you never replied because I'm not a female
            Ya Al khiyal Wallah haram!
            Are you saying that MrMeaner and all the other guys who download music I put in the music section are female or are you just trying to make a dishonest insinuation because you are still upset about the article about the Western Sahara conflict I posted?

As well as being dishonest that isn't very mature ya nightmare.

Comment

No I'm not Upset about the article !
              im disappointed !
              My saying is that you answer females claim over music download and when i needed THE Qurranic one ,you never replied!
              you could have got the blessings!
              by the way the person you are supporting meanly Mr mean have issues with Arabs and is kabyle !
              Watch ya al khiyal were you are pouring your efforts..
              Wassalam ...it's late in Morocco ,what Time is it in Iraq now.
              don't worry about American soldiers just shout girls and beer !they'll drop their weapons and follow you
              Al Fajr Adan .Assalamo aalaykom!

Comment

No I'm not Upset about the article !
                im disappointed !
                My saying is that you answer females claim over music download and when i needed THE Qurranic one ,you never replied!
                you could have got the blessings!
                by the way the person you are supporting meanly Mr mean have issues with Arabs and is kabyle !
                Watch ya al khiyal were you are pouring your efforts..
                Wassalam ...it's late in Morocco ,what Time is it in Iraq now.
                don't worry about American soldiers just shout girls and beer !they'll drop their weapons and follow you
                Al Fajr Adan .Assalamo aalaykom!
                Coolsime,

It looks like nobody watered you today

Comment

Can you list me the female 'claims' I have answered, ya nightmare?

And then list me the male 'claims' I have answered, just to prove your allegation that I do not help everyone I can. There should be no cases at all of me helping any guys with music requests if you're right, sa7?

And if you can provide evidence that the music I provide links for here somehow refuses to download for a guy and is only for females I think you might win some kind of scientific award.

Right now your chances don't look too good.

Comment

...it's late in Morocco ,what Time is it in Iraq now.
                    eh? It is almost 8.00 am in Iraq, what did they do to the sun in Morocco or has someone placed a black bag over your head?

Comment

Originally posted by Al-khiyal
                      ...it's late in Morocco ,what Time is it in Iraq now.
                      eh? It is almost 8.00 am in Iraq, what did they do to the sun in Morocco or has someone placed a black bag over your head?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X