Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jannah...ya habitibti

i miss u...how is ur hubby? i will be nice to u...even no one cares

Take it from me, the only people who could possibly care about you are your family.

So to be perfectly honest with you I don`t really care nor do i expect people to care about me and I know my family cares and I do care about them.

Cheer up!

Comment

Originally posted by rimas
      Take it from me, the only people who could possibly care about you are your family.

So to be perfectly honest with you I don`t really care nor do i expect people to care about me and I know my family cares and I do care about them.

Cheer up!

thanks for ur advice...ur family came from algeria? algerian family do not care about anything these days

Comment

Yes I am Algerian
        You really think so?
        I think the inverse!
        We are very family oriented arent we?

where are u from?

Comment

algerian background.....where u live now?

Comment

Hey btw I am a guy
            sorry my name is a bit confusing

I am in the UK, what`s ur nationality then?

Comment

Glad to see you two having a chat, btw what difference that you're a guy Samir?!
              Thanks NOC my hubby is fine thankyou, judging by the way he keeps singing to me
              How are you, labess I hope

Comment

guy...girl...is the same....who cares....but u seem to be nice and gentle.....i live in dubai now

Comment

Originally posted by rimas

Cheer up!
                  How much more confusing?! How many times can you say care in one sentence?

Comment

NOC thanks for the compliment.

Jannah, you know there is no diff, except some guys on A.com and I dont know whether u have noticed because its very obvious, just talk to women and some of them even only go online when some particular female members go online , So as a precaution just incase NOC was one of these people, then I say my name is confusing!

And dont ever be confused about me I am as straight as an arrow as my friends put it

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X