I found a job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found a job

Description: We are currently recruiting for volunteers to get paid to participate in clinical trials.

Earn Thousands of pounds in your spare time with the worlds only research volunteer support group . Within the Biotrax service - opportunities exist for paid Blood donations, Psychology experiments, Contact lens and Eating disorders research, overweight studies, brain imaging research, Skin studies etc - or you can even get paid to shop/ eat - Totally non invasive. Also trials for people over 60. BioTrax is the only complete information resource and support group that allows you to make more comfortable decisions, whether you wish to undertake medical Trials and / or non –invasive research

Trials4us are part of Richmond Pharmacology, the UK’s largest Clinical Research Organisation.
    We conduct medical research with volunteers to help develop new medicines.
    Our two Research units are based within St George’s Hospital and the Mayday Hospital, giving you the best volunteer facilities.
    Our team of doctors, nurses, scientists, and experts are highly experienced in clinical research and will look after you throughout your stay.

Our unit is a home from home with TV’s, videos & DVD’s, daily newspapers, games consoles and an internet room were you can surf the web for free or keep in touch with friends by e-mail.
    Even your meals are planned in advance by a nutritionist and cooked in our on-site kitchen.

Get paid to participate in clinical trials Medical trials pay up to £120.00 pounds per day, and take advantage of our entertaining facilitates, and be safe in the knowledge that you are with the UK’s leading Clinical Research Organisation.

Who are we looking for?
    • Male and Females
    • Aged between 18 – 55
    • Non Smokers
    • Available part time for 3 Months

For more information or to register please call 0800 085 6464 quoting reference Gumtree or to register follow the link http://www.trials4us.co.uk/registration/register/

---------------------------------------------

Six men remain in intensive care after being taken ill during a clinical drugs trial in north-west London.
    The healthy volunteers were testing an anti-inflammatory drug at a research unit based at Northwick Park Hospital when they suffered a reaction.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4807042.stm

Originally posted by Lotfi-
    or you can even get paid to shop/ eat - Totally non invasive.
    Watch out what they'll try to shove down your throat

Comment

Originally posted by Amina-DZ
      Originally posted by Lotfi-
      or you can even get paid to shop/ eat - Totally non invasive.
      Watch out what they'll try to shove down your throat

what more can i ask for?

its a good life style and i hope i will become a life time volunteery give help to save 1000's of life

Comment

Aged between 18 – 55
        You can, till you retire!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X