Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dreams...dreams

hi guys,

when we were kids , everyone of us had dreams (unless someone had limited imagination)
    do you think now that you have grown up (!) that you have realised those dreams , what are they by the way? or are you still working on them
    are you satidfied with what you have achieved so far ? or maybe more dreams ????

Hi there,
    It`s funny because you just remind me that I don`t have night dreams anymore, strange.

Anyways going back to your question, I still have dreams, This time I have to concentrate on one dream. I am gonna persue it and it`s gonna be either success or failure, I have decided that I shall persue it no matter the price even If I end up living in the streets.

Comment

If you mean by dreams goals (optimistic ones that is , without a goal it's gonna get boring so you should always update them just before achieving them... well, being algerian and lazy, I am far from realizing any "dream" yet, but I sty optimist

Comment

certainly you update them (sinon yekrasou)
        but most dreams happen when we are kids , simply because we don't know much about life at that stage and we say "when we grow up we gonna be ..bla bla bla , and we gonna do ..bla bla bla...
        and then , when we reach our twenties , it's like "bloody hell, i wish i could go back again "

at least , are you doing when you wanted to do, let's say you wanted to be "an engineer " ,
        or when you were like 15-16 you wanted to have "dar ou tomobile" ....

????

Comment

Originally posted by algeriana
          let's say you wanted to be "an engineer " ,

????
          Ilayka el khat Abdu

Comment

Well, I made a goal to save some money to go back to Algeria and start my own business, I think I am in the right track My dream is I guess to go to heavens, and a good start would be to marry a pious wife.

Comment

"an engineer "
              You see we have different dreams througout life. I never wanted to be an engineer, but here we go elmaktoub.

What about you? answer ur question

Comment

Originally posted by Amina-DZ
                let's say you wanted to be "an engineer " ,

????
                Ilayka el khat Abdu

Oh, I never really "dreamed" of being an engineer, I wanted to do a Phd in maths actually, but I found a shortcut to money

Comment

Originally posted by Abdu23
                  If you mean by dreams goals (optimistic ones that is , without a goal it's gonna get boring so you should always update them just before achieving them... well, being algerian and lazy, I am far from realizing any "dream" yet, but I sty optimist
                  come man big boy ur doing well

Comment

abdu if you didnt copy my answer we think same (engineers)

Comment

hamdoullah , many of my dreams have come true,although at some points i had some weird dreams like being a pilot,
                      and i have been through periods when i lost the passion but i got it back. here we go i 've got more dreams now

mala rak tekhdem 3liha si abdu ?

Comment

Rak tekhdem 3liha si Abdu?

Comment

Hahahahaha
                          Adrab ya abdu rabbi ykoon m3ak

Comment

Aya ripondi

Comment

LOL, you guys are funny, Wallah I was surprised to see all ur answers at once
                              Algeriana, not really I need first to save some money as stated

PS: Don't mind l'equipe, they are ta3 machakil, I follwed them once and I stayed chatting in a.com till 4 am!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X