Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Battle of Algiers: Remake

Source: Wikipedia
    An American remake of The Battle of Algiers is currently being pursued by producer Basil Iwanyk. The new film would include an American character, presumably a journalist or United Nations worker. The idea of a remake has not been well-received by the movie's admirers, however, who fear that it will be "Hollywood-ised" and lose its revolutionary edge. Evidence for this allegation is the consideration of actors for the American role, with names such as Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo di Caprio, and Sean Penn being passed down the grapevine.

Whole entry:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Battle_of_Algiers

This is probably all a plot by Flora to get Brad Pitt to go to Algiers, ya k-s

Comment

Really?? k-s

Originally posted by k-s
      An American remake of The Battle of Algiers is currently being pursued by producer Basil Iwanyk. The new film would include an American character, presumably a journalist or United Nations worker. The idea of a remake has not been well-received by the movie's admirers, however, who fear that it will be "Hollywood-ised" and lose its revolutionary edge. Evidence for this allegation is the consideration of actors for the American role, with names such as Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo di Caprio, and Sean Penn being passed down the grapevine.

Whole entry:

Hi,k-s
      I know old film (by DVD ) that Brahim Hagiag had appeared.
      But, I knew to remake,not only Tom Cruise but also Sean Penn are going to appear on ?
      Sean Penn is one of my favorite actor....I like very very much.

Comment

Originally posted by k-s

Whole entry:
        are they going to film the movie in algiers?

Comment

Originally posted by Lotfi-
          Originally posted by k-s

Whole entry:
          I think they have to but knowing Hollywood, they'll probably film it in Morocco and past it off as Algeria.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by TonyStarks

are they going to film the movie in algiers? >>>

I think they have to but knowing Hollywood, they'll probably film it in Morocco and past it off as Algeria. >>>>

I see, I see,
            I can guess easily that they'll probably film it in Morocco.
            Because , plenty of films are made in Morocco.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sakuracat
              Originally posted by TonyStarks

are they going to film the movie in algiers? >>>

I think they have to but knowing Hollywood, they'll probably film it in Morocco and past it off as Algeria. >>>>

I see, I see,
              I can guess easily that they'll probably film it in Morocco.
              Because , plenty of films are made in Morocco.
              Yeah plenty are filmed there and most people cant tell the difference but for us, Ouled Alger, we're going to notice real quick. Nothing like La Casbah ta3na. Nothing like the view of the Bay d'Alger, Square Port Said, Djami3 Ketchawa, Djami3 Ejdid, Djami3 Ekbir ...

Comment

Originally posted by Al-khiyal
                This is probably all a plot by Flora to get Brad Pitt to go to Algiers, ya k-s

Probably,
                You never know what these Algerian Shaitanettes are up to

Comment

Originally posted by Lotfi-

Highly unlikely.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X