Ferries to Algeria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HOUDA-K
    Didn't you post this last year when you went to Annaba and Skidia ?. I'm sure you said you were taking a ferry from Marseille. Or did you take a flight out of London instead ?
    I was but then i ended up going by plane....

Comment

Originally posted by La-Casbah_com
      for that money id rather go to a beach in miami with all them latin mami's, or shopping in new york!
      I would have said the samething if i was from Blida,

there is nothing like hanging around down the beach in Algeria with all those olived skin girls with brown eyes and fit bodys!!!!

Comment

In other words la casbah you should try going to Annaba instead of Miami

Comment

Originally posted by Lotfi-
          Originally posted by La-Casbah_com
          for that money id rather go to a beach in miami with all them latin mami's, or shopping in new york!
          I would have said the samething if i was from Blida,

there is nothing like hanging around down the beach in Algeria with all those olived skin girls with brown eyes and fit bodys!!!!
          More likely that not, you'd end up at a beach with fat bodys, watching over their little brothers and sisters, wearing big long shirts (3-4XL) and taking a quick dip in the water even though they dont know how to swim.
          More likely that not ... unless you're a high roller hitting up the private beaches.

Comment

Cheapest way is teh long way and takes more time but far cheaper - catch the ferry to el-Maghrib and drive across - the cost is under 100 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by ElHenni
              Cheapest way is teh long way and takes more time but far cheaper - catch the ferry to el-Maghrib and drive across - the cost is under 100 pounds
              Fethou el houdoud maghrib/Algerie ou ana masmaatsh? I think its still closed.

Khokom.

Comment

Originally posted by Khokom
                Fethou el houdoud maghrib/Algerie ou ana masmaatsh? I think its still closed.

Khokom.
                Im was told by a friend of mine who lived in Maghrib that it had opened but he said the entry points were limited but u never really know, they close them as quickly as they close them.

Comment

Originally posted by ElHenni
                  Im was told by a friend of mine who lived in Maghrib that it had opened but he said the entry points were limited but u never really know, they close them as quickly as they close them.
                  So you would be taking a huge risk by going there thinking you will get through, what if they tell you to go back where you came from?

The best and cheapest so far is Spain/Algeria... from Alicante usually, but there are ferries goin from Barcelona.

Khokom.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X