Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amina

Comment

I'll wait till the media frenzy calms down, I don't want my letter to go in the bin

Comment

Originally posted by Amina-DZ
        I'll wait till the media frenzy calms down, I don't want my letter to go in the bin
        Smart thinking...perhaps we could accidentally turn up to Madrid sometime in the near future
        -When the world pushes you to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray.

Comment

I'll find out where he lives/hangs out and be there by 'sheer coincidence'

Comment

I'll find out where he lives/hangs out and be there by 'sheer coincidence'
            Of course...don't want to appear desperate now do we
            -When the world pushes you to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray.

Comment

Originally posted by lamise
              Of course...don't want to appear desperate now do we
              yes please don't

Comment

Dear Sayyedi Zinedine,

ana uhibak, ana uhibak kathir. Can I be your second wife, we dont even have to let your current wife know, in fact if you like I can even arrange for there to be no first wife anymore???

Think about it and let me know after a few MINUTES. Dont worry about how to find me I WILL FIND YOU.

With Deepest Love

Your Amina (aka kill ya if ya say no)

Comment

Please guys keep us updated about any divorce/separation/splitting up...etc

Cheers

Comment

Please guys keep us updated about any divorce/separation/splitting up...etc

Cheers
                    Cheddi fel khit
                    He decided to leave la juve for the real because of her...
                    He decided to live in Madrid for her...
                    Just send your letter and let her see it (i am not sure it would work for she needs him to get a life )

Comment

Originally posted by ElHenni
                      Dear Sayyedi Zinedine,

ana uhibak, ana uhibak kathir. Can I be your second wife, we dont even have to let your current wife know, in fact if you like I can even arrange for there to be no first wife anymore???

Think about it and let me know after a few MINUTES. Dont worry about how to find me I WILL FIND YOU.

With Deepest Love

Your Amina (aka kill ya if ya say no)
                      Ahem, that wasn't subtle, I want something subtle

Comment

Any sending of one's spouse to the sofa...

Comment

Ahem, that wasn't subtle, I want something subtle
                          Yeah sounded a bit desperate. A classy letter is needed...

Comment

Dear Sayyedi Zinedine,

ana uhibak, ana uhibak kathir, nasayt a donya wa nasayt al-aalam li'anka hayaati wa nisf qalbi . Can I be your second wife, we dont even have to let your current wife know, in fact if you like I can even arrange for there to be no first wife anymore???

With Deepest Love

Your Amina (YOU ARE MINE and I am a Wahraniyya so know that I will hunt you down - by ant means nec.)

This one is better, bit more loving but with a sour hard edge.

Comment

Originally posted by phylay
                              Cheddi fel khit
                              He decided to leave la juve for the real because of her...
                              He decided to live in Madrid for her...
                              Just send your letter and let her see it (i am not sure it would work for she needs him to get a life )
                              Well, I reckon I should mention couscous, it might work...

Comment

Originally posted by ElHenni
                                Dear Sayyedi Zinedine,

ana uhibak, ana uhibak kathir, nasayt a donya wa nasayt al-aalam li'anka hayaati wa nisf qalbi . Can I be your second wife, we dont even have to let your current wife know, in fact if you like I can even arrange for there to be no first wife anymore???

With Deepest Love

Your Amina (YOU ARE MINE and I am a Wahraniyya so know that I will hunt you down - by ant means nec.)

This one is better, bit more loving but with a sour hard edge.
                                Now that is more subtle

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X