Simply Slapable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simply Slapable

Please please please pass by Djelfa, you will be well looked after.

Loooool or any other place in Dz or French suburb.
    -When the world pushes you to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray.

Comment

He "backed" recently Zidane for Golden Ball.

Comment

he said yesterday zidane was his idol

Comment

He knows his headbutt was warranted
          -When the world pushes you to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray.

Comment

I didn't know he was such a dirty player till recently

Comment

Much better

Comment

Ok I respect Zidane he is my hero I also insulted him

Comment

Originally posted by Amina-DZ
                  I didn't know he was such a dirty player till recently
                  He is a defender of the Inter in the Calcio... that says it all

Comment

I am sick of these weak bellied Brits saying that insulting ones mother isnt a biggie, its nothing really bad, just a joke, just having a laugh.

Last time someone insulted my mother I was 12 and he was 15 and twice my size, I knew I simply could not take him so I did what any honorable person would do...

Waited till he turned, armed myself and jumped him - no one insulted my Mum after that day.

Comment

Originally posted by ElHenni
                      Last time someone insulted my mother I was 12 and he was 15 and twice my size, I knew I simply could not take him so I did what any honorable person would do...
                      You gave him a red card?

As for the insults, well I think we all agree it is common on the pitch

Comment

They are common but I dont really know how people throw them around in big matches like that, if its common to be that personal or if insults are more general.

Regardless I heard a radio interview yesterday and they were like Zidane is ''pathetic'' and he is such a bad role model and then they were like Materrazzi was the poor guy in all of this and had been treated badly.

I was like you idiots what is a worst role model,

a. man who acts rashly whilst defening the honor of his Mother and family.

b. Man who goes around insulting people and is found in every newspaper and tv and radio in the world to have said tp another player ''your the son of a terrorist whore.

Go figure...

Comment

France coach Raymond Domenech has alleged that his players were subjected to racist taunts by Spanish fans before Tuesday's second-round match.

He said: "When I arrived with the bus there were fans making monkey chants."

The claim seems certain to reignite the racism row that has plagued Spanish football in recent years.

Comment

Originally posted by ElHenni
                            Simply Slapable .
                            I couldn't have put it better myself....enough said.
                            Nectar77

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X